I know what you did last night! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wink

My so called "friends" duct taped me to a door and did the flaming poo in a bag trick, rang the bell and ran! Sounds like something youd do Sgted

That was then Marines.
    This is now.

Now........walking outside with my shoe laces untied is pushing the envelope.

We had good, clean fun (except for the ink in the squirt gun thing). Hey !!!!!.....we soaped windows, thats clean.
    The ink thing got me in alot of trouble because, as a teenager, I had no idea that ink did not wash out. A few parents were mighty mad about ruined clothes.

Outside of Nashville, TN. Work in FOB Louisville
    Credits
    Savings
    Cheap Dollar store umbrella $2.00
    Bottle of baby powder $0.50

Leaning a powder filled umbrella against a bus stop on a rainy day...

LOL

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    PRICELESS !!

Originally posted by mrbsox
    Cheap Dollar store umbrella $2.00
    Bottle of baby powder $0.50

Leaning a powder filled umbrella against a bus stop on a rainy day...

LOL
    Why didn't I think of that ????.
    Thats a good one.
    Did you ever witness a victim in a cloud of powder ???.
    LOL.

I shouldn't have, but I did this a few times, (ok, a LOT of times)from an idea I got when I bought an old house. We were cleaning it up, to move in and I found out the toilet was plugged up. There was an old plunger in a closet and I tried to use it on the clogged toilet. That thing was so dryrotted, the 1st time I pushed on it, nasty sheet water squirted right up on me from a hole in the rubber part. :emark: :emark: Heh heh- I had this plan..............

We used to go to parties and such at friends, and not so friend's homes. I always made it a point to have to go pizz when I was visiting someone, right before I was going to leave. You guessed it. I always had a pocket knife, and you all know EVERYONE has a plunger somewhere in their bathroom, usually behind the toilet. I'd just open my knife, lean down, and poke a couple of holes in the rubber plunger.
    Then, I'd drop a heck of a lot of toilet paper in the toilet and not flush it. The 1st push they give it will just press out air. The next push, is gonna soak em. Yeah, it was rotten, but it's a sick world and I'm a happy puppy.

Originally posted by greybeard
    Yeah, it was rotten, but it's a sick world and I'm a happy puppy.
    True, sick prank right from the heart.
    You are an artist.
    A sick but happy puppy.

Again, why didn't I think of that ??.

good lord, like I didn't get enough trouble, now I am gonna HAVE TO do that plunger thing!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    One of our LCpl buddies was a plumber's son. For some reason he particularly disliked a certain SNCO. Once when the Staff Sergeant had the barracks watch, he put his plumbing knowledge to work. He allegedly snuck onto the roof and plugged the plumbing air/water pressure equalizer thingie.

The effect was that the duty hut overflowed with water as soon as they flushed!

Outside of Nashville, TN. Work in FOB Louisville
    Credits
    Savings
    I cannot tell a lie..

I have personally NEVER witnessed the 'White Suprise'.

Heard about it a few years back, AFTER I had (almost) out grown that kind of stuff. But the image of it is just so...

PRICELESS LOL

Terry

My all time favorite was putting gold glitter in the AC vents of a buddy's car. You have to put the AC on high so that when the car is started the glitter is dibursed throughout the car and onto the potential victim.

That one reminds me..

Originally posted by Superbee
    My all time favorite was putting gold glitter in the AC vents of a buddy's car. You have to put the AC on high so that when the car is started the glitter is dibursed throughout the car and onto the potential victim.
    Try this one, fire Extinguisher sprayed under a car that has its air conditioner on.

Talk about everything in the car turning white...LOL

Registered User Free Member cjwright90's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Oh, the humanity of it all! If I was a BAD kid...

Thread Information