Parris Island,platoon # 176 graduated july 1967
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Question Parris Island,platoon # 176 graduated july 1967

I'm looking for anyone who was at parris island between may 1967 until july 1967 who was also in platoon number 176 with my father Ronnie Grady

I was in platoon 176 at Parrris Island S.C. My name is Fernie Millinder. I dont remember him but if he was there i served with him. Where did he go after boot camp.

Credits
    Savings
    Welcome aboard fernie millinde

seeing you are new here, take a little
    advise please,,
    pass word along to that original poster by
    clicking either of the following links :

this post/thread is eleven years old,
    and she probibly has given up returning
    to look for Marines she's wanting to find..

but by the same token, IT is good that
    you responded.

again , welcome aboard and
    Semper Fi

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    anyone who posts on a thread 11 years old, like it was started yesterday, needs a lot more advice than that just given.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Yup like a full profile for starters.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by joseywales View Post

anyone who posts on a thread 11 years old,

like it was started yesterday,
    needs a lot more advice
    than that just given.
    YES , you are correct juicy....
    I notice all the traffic this post
    has been given before the NEWBIE
    Marine Free Member
    Join Date May 2015
    posted

I would like to see if anyone knows me and can tell me my platoon number and graduation date from Parris Island late August early Sept 1967.I lost all in a fire and don't remember.John Elzer [email]easyelz2010@gmail.com.Please help. Sorry if this is not the right place

A profile picture might help. I have always thought it was funny how a Marine could forget his Plt. number and his graduation date.

Hell, I still remember everything from that wonderful adventure when I was 1st laid. Me, now I'm bad with names and such.

First laid what, Russ? Are you saying you got screwed in boot-camp....say it ain't so ,brother....say it ain't so.

No, way before basic training I've had a life. Of course, those drill sergeants did kind of screw over us though.

Russ, are you saying your D.I's dinn't like you......say it ain't so, brother. Are you saying they picked on you? Say it so, brother....say it ain't so

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    A profile picture might help. I have always thought it was funny how a Marine could forget his Plt. number and his graduation date.
    My first hair cut picture is in my profile I couldn't figure out how to add it to the post afterward

Hey my granddad graduated parrus island in 1967 his name is william Everett garrison or bill garrison

Credits
    Savings
    I'm 68 years old 11 months 24 days, I remember my plt. #2012...the series was 2012....my laundry number was #48...my rifle number was 19595.....our barracks was on the corner of Panama street just short of third Bn.......my service # was 2479 _ _ _ like Mongoose I find it hard to believe someone forgets their grad date..the day they hit the yellow footprints? I started Aug.23,1968 and graduated Oct.30th 1968 and left the Island on my 19th birthday via bus to Lejeune.......but unfortunately that is all I remember

Thread Information