enough of the BS
Create Post

enough of the BS

yup had enough of reading all of the BS.....NOW, I have bought a white metal detector. and i'm thinking about taking some time off this summer and do any of you know of any good places to detect for gold nuggets.

HUH? what in the world are you talking about? Or is it just that i am too stupid to get the references?

what's d c talking about?

Shoe on other foot for Kerry. Hmmmmm...
    Kerry was AWOL from Navy Reserve service
    April 25, 2003

d c taveapont
    enough of the BS
    yup had enough of reading all of the BS.....NOW, I have bought a white metal detector. and i'm thinking about taking some time off this summer and do any of you know of any good places to detect for gold nuggets.

HardJediHUH? what in the world are you talking about? Or is it just that i am too stupid to get the references?

I thank that it started with Shoe on other foot for Kerry. Hmmmmm... d c likes to start new threads, for some reason he doesn't post a reply all of the time. For a Liberal d c is one that I keep in touch with, he not a bad sort just a little confused, hope that's not name calling, I seem to get into a lot of trouble with name calling and d c don't you get upset just pulling your chain. As for looking for gold nuggets d c, you can go to the Superstitions Mountains near Phoenix, AZ and look for the Lost Dutchman mine, be careful people have gotton lost and never returned, thay say that the Dutchman ghost is still there, I have been there and was lost for six months before I found my way out. Never seen the Dutchman thank the Lord.

HARDJEDI, i was corrected from political bs to political arguements. I just bought a White Metal Detector so i may take some time off this summer to go Metal detecting old coins or gold nuggets. I did find a quartz rock that looks alot like sugar..

4669 thats one place i do not want to go to.......anything in texas.

Pot of gold

4669 thats one place i do not want to go to.......anything in texas.

You can find more gold in the city dumps in Texas than you can find in Fort Knox.

Thread Information