DoD Identifies Marine Casualties - Page 50
Create Post
Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404647484950515253 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Rest In Peace L/Cpl. Your in Gods Hands Now Semper~Fidelis

Go with God and all our Brothers that went before and for those that will follow. Simper Fi Marines

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 629-09
    August 19, 2009

DoD Identifies Marine Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a Marine who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Lance Cpl. Leopold F. Damas, 26, of Floral Park, N.Y., died Aug. 17 while supporting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan. He was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 8th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

For additional background information on this Marine, news media representatives may contact the II Marine Expeditionary Force public affairs office at (910) 451-7200.

Ellie

RIP

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 630-09
    August 19, 2009

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a Marine who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Gunnery Sgt. Adam F. Benjamin, 34, of Garfield, Ohio, died Aug. 18 while supporting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan. He was assigned to 8th Engineer Support Battalion, Combat Logistics Regiment 2, 2nd Marine Logistics Group, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

For additional background information on this Marine, news media representatives may contact the II Marine Expeditionary Force public affairs office at (910) 451-7200.

Ellie

RIP

RIP Marines! Go easy bros!

Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by thedrifter View Post
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 593-09
    August 07, 2009

Lance Cpl. Travis T. Babine, 20, of San Antonio, Texas.

Argentine, Babine and Hoskins were assigned to the 2nd Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, 3rd Marine Division, III Marine Expeditionary Force, based out of Marine Corps Base Hawaii, Kaneohe Bay.

Ellie

RIP
    My father was one of the patriot guard riders in the procession, he called after it was over and said the streets where lined for this Marine. He said it was just like the movie "Taking Chance" and that the local news did a great bit on him, I haven't found the news clip but I did find this one...

Rest in peace my brother you did not die in vain
    Rest in peace my brother though we do not all know each other we all share a common pain[COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]
    [/COLOR]
    Rest in peace my brother though they protest us one day they will understand
    Rest in peace my brother the people that you fought for will remember you always
    Rest in peace my brother the world will miss you so
    Rest in peace my brother we will always keep your memory alive
    Rest in peace my brother and do not worry we will finish the mission with you in our hearts.
    Rest in peace my brother we will carry you in our hearts for the rest of our lives
    Rest in peace now brother for you will not be forgotten
    [/COLOR]

Semper Fidelis

MMEDIATE RELEASE No. 656-09
    August 27, 2009

Lance Cpl. Donald J. Hogan, 20, of San Clemente, Calif., died Aug. 26 while supporting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan. He was assigned to 1st Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

For more information the media may contact the 1st Marine Division public affairs office at (760) 725-8766.

Ellie

RIP

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Your in Gods Hands now no more worries Rest In Peace Marine

Rest in peace Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by thedrifter View Post
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 630-09
    August 19, 2009

Gunnery Sgt. Adam F. Benjamin, 34, of Garfield, Ohio, died Aug. 18 while supporting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan. He was assigned to 8th Engineer Support Battalion, Combat Logistics Regiment 2, 2nd Marine Logistics Group, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

Ellie

RIP

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 672-09
    September 01, 2009

Lance Cpl. David R. Hall, 31, of Elyria, Ohio, died Aug. 31 while supporting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan. He was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 8th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

For additional background information on this Marine, news media representatives may contact the II Marine Expeditionary Force public affairs office at 910-451-7200.

Ellie

RIP

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    You're in all of our prayers, MARINE. God be with you and your family....SEMPER FI....Doc Greek

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 684-09
    September 05, 2009

Lance Cpl. Christopher S. Baltazar Jr., 19, of San Antonio, Texas, died Sept. 3 while supporting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan. He was assigned to 2nd Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

For additional background information on this Marine, news media representatives may contact the II Marine Expeditionary Force public affairs office at (910) 545-5718.

Ellie

RIP

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    All Gave Some~Some Gave All~Rest In Peace Marine

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 694-09
    September 09, 2009

Capt. Joshua S. Meadows, 30, of Bastrop, Texas, died Sept. 5 while supporting combat operations in Farah province, Afghanistan. He was assigned to 1st Marine Special Operations Battalion, Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

For additional background information on this Marine, news media representatives may contact the Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command public affairs office at 910-450-6499.

Ellie

RIP

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Rest In Peace~Captain of United States Marines~Semper~Fidelis

Thread Information