DoD Identifies Marine Casualties - Page 33
Create Post
Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 203-07
    February 21, 2007
    DoD Identifies Marine Casualties

The Department of Defense announced today the death of five Marines who were supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Capt. Todd M. Siebert, 34, of Baden, Pa., died Feb. 16 while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. He was assigned to 3rd Battalion, 6th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

Lance Cpl. Brian A. Escalante, 25, of Dodge City, Kan., died Feb. 17 while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. He was assigned to 3rd Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Twentynine Palms, Calif.

Lance Cpl. Blake H. Howey, 20, of Glendora, Calif., died Feb. 18 while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. He was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 7th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Twentynine Palms, Calif.

Pfc. Brett A. Witteveen, 20, of Shelby, Mich., died Feb. 19 while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. He was assigned to Marine Forces Reserve’s 1st Battalion, 24th Marine Regiment, 4th Marine Division, Grand Rapids, Mich.

Sgt. Clinton W. Ahlquist, 23, of Creede, Colo., died Feb. 20 while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. He was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

Media with questions about Siebert can contact the II Marine Expeditionary Force public affairs office at (910) 451-7200.

Media with questions about Escalante and Howey can contact the Twentynine Palms public affairs office at (760) 830-5476.

Media with questions about Witteveen can contact the Marine Forces Reserves public affairs office at (504) 678-4177.

Ellie

RIP

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 206-07
    February 22, 2007
    DoD Identifies Marine Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a Marine who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.
    Cpl. Timothy D. Lewis, 20, of Lawrenceburg, Ky., died Feb. 15 as a result of non-hostile action in Jolo, Republic of the Philippines. His death is under investigation. Lewis was assigned to Combat Logistics Regiment 37, 3rd Marine Logistics Group, III Marine Expeditionary Force, Okinawa, Japan.
    For more information in regard to this release the media can contact the Okinawa public affairs office at 011-81-611-745-0790 or okinawapao@usmc.mil .

Ellie

RIP

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool

ALL GAVE SOME~SOME GAVE ALL~REST IN PEACE

Unhappy One of our own

Brett Witteveen was a member of our USMC League her in Oceana county in Michigan. Were lining the streets tomorrow to pay our repects as his remains pass thru our small town. From what I have been told, he wanted to serve his country. I met him at one of our meetings. Very nice young man. At the end of our meeting we all wished him well and would be praying for him. Our small community is taking it hard. Alot of his classmates are hurting. But we will be there for them.
    Semper Fi:

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 228-07
    February 28, 2007

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a Marine who was supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.
    Lance Cpl. Anthony Aguirre, 20, of Channelview, Texas, died Feb. 26 while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. Aguirre was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, 3rd Marine Division, III Marine Expeditionary Force, Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii.
    For more information in regard to this release the media can contact the Hawaii public affairs office at (808) 257-8870.

Ellie

RIP

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 237-07
    March 01, 2007
    DoD Identifies Marine Casualties

The Department of Defense announced today the death of two Marines who were supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Sgt. Chad M. Allen, 25, of Maple Lake, Minn., died Feb. 28 while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. Allen was assigned to 2nd Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

Pfc. Bufford K. Van Slyke, 22, of Bay City, Mich., died Feb. 28 while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. Van Slyke was assigned to Marine Forces Reserve’s 1st Battalion, 24th Marine Regiment, 4th Marine Division, Saginaw, Mich.

For more information in regard to Sgt. Allen the media can contact the II Marine Expeditionary Force public affairs office at (910) 451-7200.

For more information in regard to Pfc. Van Slyke the media can contact the Marine Forces Reserves public affairs office at (504) 678-4177.

Ellie

RIP

Moment Of Silence To My Brothers - Semper Fi

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 244-07
    March 05, 2007

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a Marine who was supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.
    Staff Sgt. Dustin M. Gould, 28, of Longmont, Colo., died March 2 while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. Gould was assigned to 7th Engineer Support Battalion, 1st Marine Logistics Group, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.
    For more information in regard to this release the media can contact the Camp Pendleton public affairs office at (760) 725-5044.

Ellie

RIP

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God
    Blessed are they that mourn, for they shall be comforted

God bless and recieve all these Marines. Amen

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 252-07
    March 06, 2007

Lance Cpl. Raul S. Bravo, 21, of Elko, Nev., died March 3 while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. Bravo was assigned to 3rd Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Twentynine Palms, Calif.
    For more information in regard to this release the media can contact the Camp Pendleton public affairs office at (760) 830-5476.

Ellie

RIP

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 268-07
    March 10, 2007

Lance Cpl. Dennis J. Veater, 20, of Jessup, Pa., died March 9 from wounds received while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. Veater was assigned to Marine Forces Reserve’s Marine Wing Support Squadron 472, Marine Wing Support Group 47, 4th Marine Aircraft Wing, Wyoming, Pa.

For more information in regard to this release the media can contact the Marine Forces Reserves public affairs office at (504) 678-4177.

Ellie

RIP

I hate this thread, but I read it everyday. It is necessary read.

RIP MY FALLEN BROTHERS I WILL RELIEVE YOU OF YOUR DUTY AT THE GATES SEMPER FI -- ALWAYS FAITHFUL.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    "Simper Fi" My Brothers May you all be at peace.

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 288-07
    March 15, 2007

Pfc. Angel Rosa, 21, of South Portland, Maine, died March 13 from wounds received while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. Rosa was assigned to 3rd Battalion, 6th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

For further information in regard to this release the media can contact the II Marine Expeditionary Force public affairs office at (910) 451-7200.

Ellie

RIP

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 293-07
    March 16, 2007

Lance Cpl. Steven M. Chavez, 20, of Hondo, N.M., died March 14 from a non-hostile incident in Al Anbar province, Iraq. Chavez’s death is currently under investigation.
    Chavez was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif. For further information in regard to this release the media can contact the Camp Pendleton Public Affairs Office at (760) 725-5044.

Ellie

RIP

Thread Information