DoD Identifies Marine Casualties - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    REST IN PEACE BROTHERS! SEMPER FIDELIS!

DoD Identifies Marine Casualties

The Department of Defense announced today the death of two Marines who were supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Staff Sgt. John R. Howard, 26, of Covington, Va.
    Lance Cpl. Tavon L. Hubbard, 24, of Reston, Va.

Both Marines died August 11 in a helicopter crash in Al Anbar Province, Iraq.

Howard was assigned to Marine Medium Helicopter Squadron 166 (Reinforced), 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, Calif.

Hubbard was assigned to the Command Element, 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, Calif.

The incident is under investigation.

For further information related to Staff Sgt. Howard, contact the MCAS Miramar Public Affairs Office at (858) 577-6000. For further information related to Lance Cpl. Hubbard, contact the Camp Pendleton Public Affairs Office at (760) 725-5044.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

No. 786-04
    Aug 17, 2004
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Department of Defense announced today the death of two Marines who were supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Pfc. Fernando B. Hannon, 19, of Wildomar, Calif.

Pfc. Geoffrey Perez, 24, of Los Angeles, Calif.

Both Marines died Aug. 15 from injuries received from enemy action in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. They were assigned to 3rd Battalion, 1st Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

For further information related to this release, contact the Camp Pendleton Public Affairs Office at (760) 725-5044.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

Rest In Peace now brothers

No. 805-04
    Aug 20, 2004
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Department of Defense announced today the death of three Marines who were supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Lance Cpl. Caleb J. Powers, 21, of Manfield, Wash., died Aug 17 due to enemy action in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. Lance Cpl. Powers was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

Lance Cpl. Dustin R. Fitzgerald, 22, of Huber Heights, Ohio, died Aug 18, in a non-combat related vehicle incident in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. Lance Cpl. Fitzgerald was assigned to Battalion Landing Team 1/2, 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

Sgt. Harvey E. Parkerson III, 27, Yuba City, Calif., died Aug 18 due to enemy action in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. Sgt. Parkerson was assigned to Battalion Landing Team 1/4, 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit (Special Operations Capable), Camp Pendleton, Calif.

For further information related to Lance Cpl. Powers and Sgt. Parkerson, contact the Camp Pendleton Public Affairs Office at (760) 725-5044. For further information related to Lance Cpl. Fitzgerald, contact the 2nd Marine Division Public Affairs officer at (910) 451-9033.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

No. 813-04
    Aug 23, 2004
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Department of Defense announced today the death of four Marines who were supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Cpl. Nicanor Alvarez, 22, of San Bernardino, Calif., died Aug. 21 from injuries received from to enemy action in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. Alvarez was assigned to 1st Combat Engineer Battalion, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

Sgt. Jason Cook, 25, of Okanogan, Wash., died Aug. 21 from injuries received due to enemy action in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. Cook was assigned to 1st Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

Lance Cpl. Seth Huston, 19, Perryton, Texas, died Aug. 21 due to enemy action in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. Huston was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 1st Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

Pfc. Nachez Washalanta, 21, of Bryan, Okla., died Aug. 21 from injuries received due to enemy action in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. Washalanta was assigned to 1st Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

For further information related to this release, contact the Camp Pendleton Public Affairs Office at (760) 725-5044.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

No. 814-04
    Aug 23, 2004
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE

DoD Identifies Marine Casualty
    The Department of Defense announced today the death of a Marine who was supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Cpl. Christopher Belchik, 30, of Jersey, Ill., died Aug. 22, due to enemy action in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. He was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 2nd Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

For further information related to this release, contact the 2nd Marine Division Public Affairs officer at (910) 451-9033.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

No. 819-04
    Aug 24, 2004
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a Marine who was supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Sgt. Richard M. Lord, 24, of Jacksonville, Fla., died Aug. 18 from injuries received due to enemy action in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. He was assigned to 1st Battalion, 8th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

For further information contact the 2nd Marine Division Public Affairs officer at (910) 451-9033.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

No. 818-04
    Aug 24, 2004
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Gunnery Sgt. Edward T. Reeder, 32, of Camp Verde, Ariz., died Aug. 21 in a non-combat related vehicle incident in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. Reeder was assigned to Headquarters and Service Battalion, 1st Force Service Support Group, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

No. 836-04
    Aug 27, 2004
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Cpl. Barton R. Humlhanz, 23, of Hellertown, Pa., died Aug. 26 from injuries received due to enemy action in Babil Province, Iraq. He was assigned to Marine Expeditionary Unit Service Support Group 24, 24th MEU, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

For further information contact the 2nd Force Service Support Group Public Affairs officer at Camp Lejeune at (910) 451-3589.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

No. 831-04
    Aug 26, 2004
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Lance Cpl. Alexander S. Arredondo, 20, of Randolph, Mass., died Aug. 25 as result of enemy action in An Najaf, Iraq. He was assigned to Battalion Landing Team 1/4, 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit (Special Operations Capable), I Marine Expeditionary Force, Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, Calif.

For further information contact the Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton Public Affairs Office at (760) 725-5044.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

No. 827-04
    Aug 26, 2004
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Lance Cpl. Jacob R. Lugo, 21, of Flower Mound, Texas, died Aug. 24 as result of enemy action in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. He was assigned to 3rd Battalion, 7th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center Twentynine Palms, Calif.

For further information contact the Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center Twentynine Palms Public Affairs Office at (760) 830-6213.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

No. 847-04
    Aug 31, 2004
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Department of Defense announced today the death of three Marines who were supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Pfc. Nicholas M. Skinner, 20, of Davenport, Iowa, died Aug. 26 from injuries received due to enemy action in An Najaf, Iraq. Skinner was assigned to Battalion Landing Team 1/4, 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit (Special Operations Capable), I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

Lance Cpl. Nickalous N. Aldrich, 21, of Austin, Texas, died Aug. 27 from a non-hostile vehicle accident in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. Aldrich was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

Sgt. Edgar E. Lopez, 27, of Los Angeles, Calif., died Aug. 28 due to enemy action in Babil Province, Iraq. Lopez was assigned to 1st Battalion, 2nd Marine Regiment, 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

For further information related to Pfc. Skinner or Lance Cpl. Aldrich, contact the Camp Pendleton Public Affairs Office at (760) 725-5044. For further information related to Sgt. Lopez, call the 2nd Marine Division Public Affairs Officer at Camp Lejeune, N.C. at (910) 451-9033.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

No. 858-04
    Sep 05, 2004
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Lance Cpl. Nicholas Wilt, 23, of Tampa, Fla, died Sept 3 due to enemy action in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. Wilt was assigned to 1st Battalion, 7th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms, Calif.

For further information related to these Marines contact the Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center Twentynine Palms Public Affairs Office at (760) 830-6213.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    How long will it be before we know who the 7 marines that were killed in fallujah this morning.My son is with the 3/1 Weapons CAAT platoon.He is PFC Eubanks

Thread Information