DoD Identifies Marine Casualties - Page 24
Create Post
Page 24 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    I'm LCpl Bowen, I served with Cpl Leon. He was a great man, and a Marine's Marine. I was blessed to know him since May 2005. He was a great friend and a great leader. We at 5th ANGLICO will miss him very much. Our hearts, prayers, and condolences are with his family. He is a true hero among men.

Semper Fi

[quote=ANGLICO0621]I'm LCpl Bowen, I served with Cpl Leon. He was a great man, and a Marine's Marine. I was blessed to know him since May 2005. He was a great friend and a great leader. We at 5th ANGLICO will miss him very much. Our hearts, prayers, and condolences are with his family. He is a true hero among men.

Semper Fi[/quote

cuddo's to you MARINE,Well spoken. STAY SAFE !!!
    SF

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 618-06
    June 30, 2006
    DoD Identifies Marine Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a Marine who was supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Pfc. Rex A. Page, 21, of Kirksville, Mo., died June 28 from wounds received while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. He was assigned to 3rd Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

Media with questions about this Marine can call the Camp Pendleton Public Affairs Office at (760) 725-5044.

Ellie

Quote Originally Posted by thedrifter
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 618-06
    June 30, 2006

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a Marine who was supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Pfc. Rex A. Page, 21, of Kirksville, Mo., died June 28 from wounds received while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. He was assigned to 3rd Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Cali

Media with questions about this Marine can call the Camp Pendleton Public Affairs Office at (760) 725-5044.

Ellie

Gonna be real nice when you stop with these types of post Ms.Ellie.Damn it seems like its getting to be every other day.this and hearing how our Marines are being charged with murder on a regular bases.I'm not even buying the one with the 5 family members being murdered.I suppose murtha is jumping all over that one.To our Marine Bro's/Sisters,you serve well,REST IN PEACE !!!

Semper Fi

Rest easy devildog u earned it

If you look at the videos from the drive-by media trying to hang our devildog's on this Haditha incedent you'll see AK-47 rounds ALL over the ground around the (victims) which tells me these Marines were in a pretty intense fire-fight. I'd like to send the *******'s that are so quick to judge to take their place and watch them **** themselve's the first time a round comes down range.
    It's easy to cast judgement when you have never left your little bubble of safety that we as Marines create for them.

NO time to rest: The new boots alweez pull the first duty

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Death Before Dishonor

ALL GAVE SOME~SOME GAVE ALL!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    May the spirit of those fallen Marines. Live forever etched in the hearts and minds the the Marines that are still here placing there lives on the line for freedom. Give all as I gave all. May LORD BLESS AND KEEP YOU SAFE.

Simper FI

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 656-06
    July 11, 2006

Sgt. Justin L. Noyes, 23, of Vinita, Okla., died July 2 while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. He was assigned to 9th Engineer Support Battalion, 3rd Marine Logistics Group, III Marine Expeditionary Force, Okinawa, Japan.

Media with questions about this Marine can call the Okinawa Public Affairs Office at 011-81-611-745-0790.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Semper Fi, Sgt Noyes. You did your job and never let us down.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR~REST IN PEACE MARINE

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 694-06
    July 20, 2006

Lance Cpl. Geofrey R. Cayer, 20, of Fitchburg, Mass., died July 18 from a non-hostile incident in Al Anbar province, Iraq. He was assigned to 3rd Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

The incident is under investigation.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 700-06
    July 21, 2006

Cpl. Julian A. Ramon, 22, of Flushing, N.Y., died July 20 while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. He was assigned to 3rd Battalion, 8th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

Media with questions about this Marine can call the 2nd Marine Division Public Affairs Office at (910) 451- 9033.

Ellie

rest In peace

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 703-06
    July 24, 2006

Capt. Christopher T. Pate, 29, of Hampstead, N.C., died July 21 while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. He was assigned to 2nd Air Naval Gunfire Liaison Company, Command Element, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

Media with questions about this Marine can call the 2nd Marine Expeditionary Force Public Affairs Office at (910) 451-5260 or (910) 451-7200.

Ellie

Thread Information