DoD Identifies Marine Casualties - Page 23
Create Post
Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 517-06
    June 7, 2006
    DoD Identifies Marine Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a Marine who was supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Maj. Michael D. Stover, 43, of Mansfield, Ohio, died June 3 from a non-hostile incident in Al Anbar province, Iraq. He was assigned to Marine Wing Support Squadron-371, Marine Wing Support Group-37, 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, Ariz.

Media with questions about this Marine can call the Marine Corps Air Station Yuma Public Affairs Office at (928) 269-3422.

Rest In Peace

Ellie

Hope you don't mind me adding one, ma'am.

Lance Corporal Hatakyukak M. Yearby
    11 MARCH 1985 -- 14 MAY 2006
    United States Marine Corps
    Lance Corporal Hatakyukak M. Yearby was born in Lawton, Oklahoma, on 11 March 1985. He graduated from Marietta High School in Marietta, Oklahoma, in 2003, enlisted in the Delayed Entry Program, and reported to Marine Corps Recruit Depot, San Diego, California in May 2005. After graduating from recruit training in July of that same year, he reported to the School of Infantry for Marine Corps Combat Training (MCT). Completing MCT, Lance Corporal Yearby reported to Camp Lejeune for the Basic Warehouse Clerk Course and obtained the MOS 3051. In October 2005, Lance Corporal Yearby was transferred to 3d Battalion, 3d Marines, and assigned to Supply Section, Headquarters and Service Company. He was currently deployed to Iraq in support of Operation IRAQI FREEDOM and assigned to "Freelance" who provides security for Explosive Ordnance Disposal Team 2, Detachment 4. His awards include the National Defense Service Medal, the Iraqi Campaign Medal and the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal. He is survived by his wife, Lindsey Yearby, and his parents, Justin and Mary Yearby.

Rest In Peace bro. Mother goose miss ya!

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 543-06
    June 12, 2006
    DoD Identifies Marine Casualties

The Department of Defense announced today the death of two Marines who were supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Lance Cpl. Salvador Guerrero, 21, of Los Angeles, Calif., died June 9, of wounds received while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. He was assigned to 1st Battalion, 7th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Twentynine Palms, Calif.

Lance Cpl. Brent B. Zoucha, 19, of Merrick, Neb., died June 9, of wounds received while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. He was assigned to 1st Battalion, 7th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Twentynine Palms, Calif.

Media with questions about these Marines can call the Twentynine Palms Public Affairs Office at (760) 830-5476.

Rest In Peace

Ellie

Credits
    Savings
    Images

God~speed~

REST IN PEACE~MARINE!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    May GOD'S hand be upon those who have fought and served. And may his blessings be there for there families.

Simper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Semper Fi Hardcharger! May God Bless Their Families And Their Soul.

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 561-06
    June 16, 2006
    DoD Identifies Marine Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a Marine who was supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Cpl. Michael A. Estrella, 20, of Hemet, Calif., died June 14 while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. He was assigned to 3rd Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, 3rd Marine Division, III Marine Expeditionary Force, Marine Corps Base Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii.

Media with questions about this Marine can call the Hawaii Public Affairs Office at (808) 257-8870.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

Hand Salute...............ready Two............
    Rest In Peace Marine !!!

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 585-06
    June 22, 2006
    DoD Identifies Marine Casualties

The Department of Defense announced today the death of four Marines who were supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Cpl. Christopher D. Leon, 20, of Lancaster, Calif.

Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Webb, 20, of Swartz Creek, Mich.

Pfc. Christopher N. White, 23, of Southport, N.C.

Staff Sgt. Benjamin D. Williams, 30, of Orange, Texas

Leon died June 20 from wounds received while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. He was assigned to 5th Air Naval Gunfire Liaison Company, III Marine Expeditionary Force, Okinawa, Japan.

Webb, White, and Williams all died June 20 while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. They were all assigned to 1st Battalion, 1st Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

Media with questions about Leon can call the Okinawa Public Affairs Office at 011-81-611-745-0790. Media with questions about Webb, White, and Williams can call the Camp Pendleton Public Affairs Office at (760) 725-5044.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

God Bless our Brothers and their families.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    REST IN PEACE MARINES

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 609-06
    June 27, 2006
    DoD Identifies Marine Corps Casualties

The Department of Defense announced today the death of two Marines who were supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Cpl. Paul N. King, 23, of Tyngsboro, Mass.

Staff Sgt. Raymond J. Plouhar, 30, of Lake Orion, Mich.

King died June 25 while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. He was assigned to Marine Forces Reserve’s 1st Battalion, 25th Marine Regiment, 4th Marine Division, Ayer, Mass.

Plouhar died June 26 from wounds received while conducting combat operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. He was assigned to 3rd Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

Media with questions about King can call the 1st Battalion, 25th Marine Regiment Public Affairs representative at (978) 796-2839. Media with questions about Plouhar can call the Camp Pendleton Public Affairs Office at (760) 725-5044.

Ellie
    rest In peace

God Bless, Brothers

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    damn,how many more before some one in this country wakes up -what a waste

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    also my son came back 2 yrs.ago from there he was going to re up,i told him not as a father but as a marine ,if he did dont come home if he wanted to kill his self it was on his shoulders some marines may think what i said was wrong but that was the way it was he is proud of being a u.s. marine now but he is alive and he like me will go to serve our country if we have to defend it but not for some one in washington d.c. course that is me not all marines that has a son that servehope no marine takes offence to what i say,but if they do ,so be it

Thread Information