DoD Identifies Marine Casualties - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    As soon as family is notified...is when we get a release of the names...A day or two sometimes.

Ellie

Outside of Nashville, TN. Work in FOB Louisville
    Credits
    Savings
    I HATE reading this thread
    I DREAD seeing it every day

Thanks for keeping it up to date, Ellie.

May our Lords blessings be with the families of those listed here, as he receives them into his bosom.

Rest in his arms my Brothers
    Semper Fidelis.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I feel the same way as mrbsox. The fallen aren't my brothers, in the Marine Corps sense, but they are Americans and I am equally saddened at such a loss of vital American life. May they rest n peace.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Mavrick - if you have not had a Marine at the door, your son is probably unhurt and well.

I understand your feelings as he is in the same unit as my son, and I sweated the last 24 hours, too.

mrbsox - you are not alone in hating this thread. But these young men must be known - must be counted and must be honored.

snipowsky
    Guest Free Member
    Semper Fi and God bless you my fellow Teufelhunden brothers!

My prayers are with you and your loved ones always!

You paid the ultimate sacrifice for our country and you will be rewarded greatly in Heaven!

God bless these fallen Marines!

No. 863-04
    Sep 07, 2004
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE

DoD Identifies Marine Casualties
    The Department of Defense announced today the death of seven Marines who were supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Lance Cpl. Michael J. Allred, 22, of Hyde Park, Utah.

Pfc. David P. Burridge, 19, of Lafayette, La.

Lance Cpl. Derek L. Gardner, 20, of San Juan Capistrano, Calif.

Lance Cpl. Quinn A. Keith, 21, of Page, Ariz.

Lance Cpl. Joseph C. McCarthy, 21, of Concho, Calif.

Cpl. Mick R. Nygardbekowsky, 21, of Concord, Calif.

Lance Cpl. Lamont N. Wilson, 20, of Lawton, Okla.

The Marines died Sept. 6 due to enemy action in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. Lance Cpl. Gardner was assigned to Headquarters Battalion, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif. The other Marines were assigned to 2nd Battalion, 1st Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

For further information related to these Marines contact the Camp Pendleton Public Affairs Office at (760) 725-5044.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

No. 892-04
    Sep 13, 2004
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Dod Identifies Marine Casualty
    The Department of Defense announced today the death of a Marine who was supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

1st Lt. Alexander E. Wetherbee, 27, of Fairfax, Va., died Sept. 12 from injuries received from enemy action in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. Wetherbee was assigned to 3rd Assault Amphibian Battalion, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

For further information related to this Marine contact the Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton Public Affairs Office at (760) 725-5044.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

No. 893-04
    Sep 13, 2004
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE

DoD Identifies Marine Casualty
    The Department of Defense announced today the death of a Marine who was supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Pfc. Jason T. Poindexter, 20, of San Angelo, Texas, died Sept. 12 due to enemy action in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. Poindexter was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

For further information related to this Marine contact the Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton Public Affairs Office at (760) 725-5044.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

Subject: DoD Identifies Marine Casualty

NEWS RELEASE from the United States Department of Defense

No. 897-04
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Sep 14, 2004
    Media Contact: Marine Corps Public Affairs - (703) 614-4309
    Public/Industry Contact: (703)428-0711

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a Marine who was
    supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Lance Cpl. Cesar F. Machado-Olmos, 20, of Spanish Fork, Utah, died
    Sept. 13 due a non-combat related vehicle accident in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. He
    was assigned to 2nd Combat Engineer Battalion, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine
    Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

The incident is under investigation.

For further information related to this release, contact the 2nd
    Marine Division Public Affairs Officer at (910) 451-9033.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

Subject: DoD Identifies Marine Casualties

NEWS RELEASE from the United States Department of Defense

No. 856-04
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Sep 04, 2004
    Media Contact: Marine Corps Public Affairs - (703) 614-4309
    Public/Industry Contact: (703)428-0711

The Department of Defense announced today the deaths of two Marines who were
    supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Lance Cpl. Nicholas Perez, 19, of Austin, Texas.

Capt. Alan Rowe, 35, of Hagerman, Idaho.

Both Marines died Sept 3 due to enemy action in Al Anbar Province, Iraq.
    Perez was assigned to 3rd Battalion, 7th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I
    Marine Expeditionary Force, Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine
    Palms, Calif. Rowe was assigned to 1st Battalion, 7th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine
    Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center,
    Twentynine Palms, Calif.

For further information related to these Marines contact the Marine Corps Air
    Ground Combat Center Twentynine Palms Public Affairs Office at (760) 830-6213.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

No. 904-04
    Sep 15, 2004
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Department of Defense announced today the death of two Marines who were supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Lance Cpl. Dominic C. Brown, 19, of Austin, Texas, died Sept. 13 due a non-combat related incident in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. He was assigned to Headquarters Battalion, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

Lance Cpl. Michael J. Halal, 22, of Glendale, Ariz., died Sept. 13 due a non-combat related vehicle accident in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. He was assigned to 1st Battalion, 8th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

Both incidents are under investigation.

For further information related to Brown, contact the Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton Public Affairs Office at (760) 725-5044. For further information related to Halal, contact the 2nd Marine Division Public Affairs Officer at (910) 451-9033.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

No. 912-04
    Sep 15, 2004
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Lance Cpl. Mathew D. Puckett, 19, of Mason, Texas, died Sept. 13 due to enemy action in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. Puckett was assigned to 3rd Assault Amphibian Battalion, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

No. 911-04
    Sep 15, 2004
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Maj. Kevin M. Shea, 38, of Washington, D.C., died Sept. 14 due to enemy action in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. He was assigned to 1st Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

For further information related to this Marine contact the Camp Pendleton Public Affairs Office at (760) 725-5044.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

No. 916-04
    Sep 16, 2004
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Cpl. Adrian V. Soltau, 21, of Milwaukee, Wis., died Sept. 13 due to enemy action in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. He was assigned to 3rd Assault Amphibian Battalion, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

For further information related to this Marine contact the Camp Pendleton Public Affairs Office at (760) 725-5044.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

No. 917-04
    Sep 16, 2004
    IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Lance Cpl. Drew M. Uhles, 20, of DuQuoin, Ill., died Sept. 15 from injuries received due to enemy action in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. He was assigned to 1st Battalion, 7th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms, Calif.

For further information contact the Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center Twentynine Palms Public Affairs Office at (760) 830-6213.

Ellie

Rest In Peace

Thread Information