Kerry on channel 7 today, I threw my medals away! - Page 2

View Poll Results: Would you accept military awards from Commander-in-Chief Kerry?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 31.58%
  • No

13 68.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    USMC4669, I don't know all but i have 2 dischrges from the USMC, neither signed by a president of the united states???? mine were both signed by my Commanding Officer??

and for John F. Kerry, I've said it before on here,

I WOULD'D P I S S ON HIS A S S IF HIS GUTS WERE ON FIRE!!!
    AS THEY USE TO SAY IN THE OLD CORP, HE'S LOWER THAN
    WHALE SH!T !!!

FREEBIRD

USMC4669, I don't know all but i have 2 dischrges from the USMC, neither signed by a president of the united states???? mine were both signed by my Commanding Officer??

I don't think that I said a discharge.-, I may have. I was talking about when you retire now, from what my son told me, you will get a letter from the President of the United States thanking you for your service in the Marine Corps. Maybe someone else who has retired in the past few years can tell me if this is true, I don't think that my son would lie to me.

USMC4669
    I don't think that I said a discharge.-, I may have. I was talking about when you retire now, from what my son told me, you will get a letter from the President of the United States thanking you for your service in the Marine Corps. Maybe someone else who has retired in the past few years can tell me if this is true, I don't think that my son would lie to me

You are correct on the letter from the President when you retire. I received mine from President Nixon.

Thread Information