Cut the "Hanoi John" BS - Page 6
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Weren't just a drive Chris, MaryJo was pregnant...teddy was coverin' 'tracks'.

Originally posted by namgrunt
    Enjoy the reunion, Arzach. Hoist at least one for me. I don't get to many gatherings. Too broke buying books. I'm about a week behind in my reading list.

I also think the book "The Third Terrorist" by Jayna Davis, deserves its own thread. I'm going to cease reference to it here, and let this thread return to the the BS for which it was intended.

Semper Fi!
    Got back yesterday Grunt, looked for the thread on the 3rd terrorist...no joy. Books came in over the weekend, be gettin' into them here today.

0200...Ted screams " Damn, now I got another Cluster**** to cover up" and calls Barbara Streisand for advice.....

Re: Eff John Kerry!

Politicians are ALL SCUM BAGS. They are so out of touch with reality and mainstream America it makes me sick. [/B][/QUOTE]

All politicians include GWB, right????

Just checking..

ok ok

Originally posted by namgrunt
    If Kerry somehow gets into the White House, there can be a new "reality show" about the Presidential Decision Process. Sponsored by Heinz Family of Products, of course. ...Of course, most of the Heinz family has been outsourced to other countries, but I'm sure we can find an American Flag or two to wave over the hotdogs.
    oh I cant resist this,,, there should've been a reality show based on the last election.......

and GWB has "approved of" and said that outsourcing is GOOD for our economy...

so....... now what??

ok

now,, I would hate to see this turn into a bashing of the Native Americans,,,, free medical,, well what quality of the medical do they get,,

they have been "raped, pillaged and plundered" since the white man showed up .... and I am white,, with some Indian blood,, I think... anyway,, they have been cheated, lied to and I am tired of it,,,

I dont mind my taxes going to help them at all,,,,

Thumbs up Re: MAJMike

Originally posted by usmc4669

In a pigs eye I will, I will dig John Frog Kerry every chance I get.

The Kennedy connection

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
    Posted at: Sunday, April 11, 2004, 10:15 PM
    Don’t expect Sen. Edward Kennedy (D-Mass.) to fade from the Kerry campaign anytime soon.

“I have told my staff that the most important use of my time between now and November is electing John Kerry,” Kennedy told The New York Times.

Republicans, eager to stamp a liberal label on Kerry, couldn’t be happier.

“The more Teddy Kennedy on the campaign trail, the better,” said Rep. Tom DeLay of Texas, the House majority leader.

— From news services
    Permalink | Categories: Kerry

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/cust...rry/index.html

Attached Images Attached Images

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Do you really expect us to believe that having the guts to protest a conflict, that you didn't hide from, is the same as entertaining NVA gunners?

Registered User Free Member Kurt Stover's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Nope, it's when some near do well drop out protests in my name while I'm still in theater. When I was over in the gulf in Desert Shield, if someone who was a civilian-vet started using my instance about doing harm or illegal things, you better believe I have a problem with that.

That is using “Me” in my situation and labeling “me” with the moniker you wish to be viewed at. Don’t lump me into your sh1thouse theory. Someone asked me what I felt about Cassius Clay or Muhammad Ali and his refusal to report to the draft board. He was given an A or B option, he chooses option B, go to prison, and in my eyes, he paid his price. He knew what he was up against and he stood like a man. While others either dodged it or got out of country as fast as they could.

So if you want to protest the war or our president, at least have enough balls state the reason and why and at least live in America before you shot your slurper off. Injun or not, hell I’ve got more Indian (1/2) blood then you and I don’t use it as a crutch for Christ sake. To much welfare going on the res, head out to Winslow, ugh!

Was asked and I'll post, Oneida Nation Wisconsin and I do not affiliate. I was taught that I belong to one tribe and one tribe only.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Angry Re: Cut the "Hanoi John" BS

Originally posted by MAJMike
    Those of you who think that Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh and Fox New Channel are "real news' will be disappointed to read the following:

By TOM BAXTER
    The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
    : 04/10/04
    WASHINGTON -- When the Bush campaign opened its attack on Sen. John Kerry with the charge that he was soft on military matters, two Republican senators and fellow Vietnam veterans rose to defend the Democratic nominee.

Enough said...the Atlantic-Journal...and your going to invoke the above and then counter with a piece from the Liberal Journal....

John Kerry should be allowed no closer to the oval office than a visitors pass...especially when we're fighting for this countries very existance....i'm bout on the wayout and heading to spend eternity with Chesty...but my kids still have a shot at it....but not with this person running WWIII(War on Terror)and that is exactly what it is....WWIII

What the hell officers corps did you come out of...West Point

No, Sir give me somebody that can walk and talk and carry that big friggin stick and MORE OVER STRIKE WITHIT

Direction of this war is not through Europe(Gremany, France)(they've succesfully gotten them selfs into two(2) WW)...it's through the USA and its coalition that will give this country(USA) security so that it's people can pursue life and liberty and happiness(WITHOUT SECURITY NOTHING ELSE WILL HAPPEN...NOTHING)WHOEVER THE COALITION IS...as long as they have our SIX...SIR

Registered User Free Member mardet65's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    02:00 Teddy goes home for a well deserved rest after a short swim.

Registered User Free Member mardet65's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    No kidding, the Indians got screwed? Well so did the blackman as well as the Irish, Italian, German, polish, Asian... and every other minority (when they were a minority) in this country got screwed. That's the way of the world and it's a harsh reality. But the sooner people accept it, learn from it, and get beyond it and stop viewing themselves as victims and as "the oppressed", the sooner they progress as a people.

Re: Re: Cut the "Hanoi John" BS

Originally posted by NamNuts

Enough said...the Atlantic-Journal...and your going to invoke the above and then counter with a piece from the Liberal Journal....

John Kerry should be allowed no closer to the oval office than a visitors pass...especially when we're fighting for this countries very existance....i'm bout on the wayout and heading to spend eternity with Chesty...but my kids still have a shot at it....but not with this person running WWIII(War on Terror)and that is exactly what it is....WWIII

What the hell officers corps did you come out of...West Point

No, Sir give me somebody that can walk and talk and carry that big friggin stick and MORE OVER STRIKE WITHIT

Direction of this war is not through Europe(Gremany, France)(they've succesfully gotten them selfs into two(2) WW)...it's through the USA and its coalition that will give this country(USA) security so that it's people can pursue life and liberty and happiness(WITHOUT SECURITY NOTHING ELSE WILL HAPPEN...NOTHING)WHOEVER THE COALITION IS...as long as they have our SIX...SIR

Good on you Namnuts !! Outfreakin Standing !!!

The Heinz, Kerry Connection

Attached Images Attached Images

Say, mardet65 you forgot the MEXICANS

Originally posted by mardet65
    No kidding, the Indians got screwed? Well so did the blackman as well as the Irish, Italian, German, polish, Asian... and every other minority (when they were a minority) in this country got screwed. That's the way of the world and it's a harsh reality. But the sooner people accept it, learn from it, and get beyond it and stop viewing themselves as victims and as "the oppressed", the sooner they progress as a people.
    While most of you'll can go to Ellis Island and look up your ancestors, when they came over.

All,s I got, is I can do is if i goes to the banks of the Rio Grande and try to find where my ancestors... wrote their name on the sand there.

LOL

Thread Information