MSGT James B. Reilly Ret. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi. His service number is 1477111. The dates of service I have are 1954 to 1984. His DOB is 21 Jan 1936. Long time ago but I have spent years trying to find him or at least my siblings. Thank you to all who have responded I am quite overwhelmed. Again many thanks. Regards Jackie

I can do another locate later this week...

Thank you... You are a star!! Have a good day was about to say evening but remembered time difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Rosado View Post
    Looking for MSGT Jim Reilly,retired
    Hi there could you tell me why you was looking for 'jim' as I am his daughter and any info you can give me I'd appreciate thanks

Hi. Sorry to trouble you again but I wondered if you had any success in your search.

Kind regards

Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie1 View Post
    Hi. His service number is 1477111. The dates of service I have are 1954 to 1984. His DOB is 21 Jan 1936. Long time ago but I have spent years trying to find him or at least my siblings. Thank you to all who have responded I am quite overwhelmed. Again many thanks. Regards Jackie
    Jackie,
    James Bernard Reilly was the best man at my wedding in London in 1957. I lost track of him years ago. I have photos of him at that time if he's the same Jim Reilly. He was married to Amy Ruiz (?). Please contact me via hattiefilms@gmail.com.
    Michael

Still looking for James B. Reilly who served at Marine Detachment, CINCNELM, London and 32 Elvaston Pl., London SW 7 circa 1956 onward. I can be reached via hattiefilms@gmail.com

Thread Information