Pictures - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures

How exactly are you wearing dress blues if you're not a Marine?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Dude...I'm in MCJROTC. Remember? Look at the ranks. Those are cadet captain ranks. I also have school and MCJROTC patches on the shoulders that you can't see.

Ahh. I guess its just me but you don't rate wearing those even if the rank is different let alone the belt buckle that an SNCO would wear. I understand wearing cammies but any other uniform is wrong. Are those EGA's on your collar. We didn't even get to wear those until visitors thursday yet you're already wearing them and you havent attended boot camp. But to each his own I guess.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Pvt you need to take a look at your knowledge and would also help if you got a guidebook for Marines. Marine non-NCO's like you and me wear a plain belt buckle. A Marine NCO, Corporal & Sergeant wear a plain belt buckle with an eagle, globe and anchor like the JROTC pictured. A Marine Staff NCO wears a belt buckle with eagle, globe and anchor surrounded by a wreath. Also Caesar you need to realize that your a Marine for life, once a Marine always a Marine, for Seeley, he still has to make the passage. And when he does he'll be our brother just as much as you are.

Lake0300
    Guest Free Member
    Me at a dance with the ex-girlfriend. (One of many)

See the girl all the way on the left? Got her too.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	meatdance.jpg‎
Views:	337
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	3390  

Registered User Free Member CPLRapoza's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Pvt. Caesar, as I can tell you were never a young Marine or Marine cadet of any sort. It is ok for young Marines, cadets, and JROTC to waer the uniforms of there respective service as long as it is accompanied by there unit patch. Before you go and correct someone, be sure you are one hundred percent right, that way you don't make a fool out of yourself.

Registered User Free Member arnoldyG/2/5's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Pvt. Ceasar,

Congratulations on joining The Brotherhood, but you are still a boot who doesn't know his a** from a hole in the ground. The Corps supports JROTC and this young man is entitled to wear the uniform presibed for JROTC cadets. You need a check up from the neck up!!!!!!

lake, you gotta be the cockiest kid i ever have seen. but that's ok, cause in most of your posts you actually do come off with some intelligence and integrity, as well as some pretty decent knowledge. So I suppose you can be forgiven. Just a hint for ya though? No one gives a crap how many little girls you have been with LOL .

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Lake: LOL! Man you make me laugh. Man, I'd love to meet with you sometime after we get into the Corps. I think we'd have a great time. Probably get ourselves into some real trouble, but we'd have fun, right?

Registered User Free Member cjwright90's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I don't know Seeley, he might try and say he's "been" with your woman, too. Yikes. I do like his knowledge, though. He seems to study a lot of good info.

I stand corrected on the buckle. I also understand the Corps supports MCJROTC but having just graduated we were taught that no one wears this uniform until they have earned it and that includes something resembling it. Its going to take a while to get out of that mentality. I also didn't like the fact that he was wearing it while smiling when you're never supposed to smile JK

Credits
    Savings
    Ceasar

Your feelings are understandable.....but remember, we need young men and women to be involved in the JROTC programs. It teaches them something about our history and traditions and hopefully builds in them a desire to become One of The Few The Proud.

Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Ceasar

i could show you a ton of pictures of myself and my buddies smiling

Haha. It just seems so wrong to smile in uniform. I definately now understand their purpose. I'd volunteer to work with them if we had one in our area but, I wouldn't support wearing the uniform. But thats just me. I'm sure though that it is a great program. Lol I refuse to smile in my pics because as our DI's said its a sign of weakness. I know they were kidding but I think it looks better to just stare into the camera. Makes people wonder about ya

I was actually surprised myself that jrotc members can wear dress blues. I dont know what a cadet has to do to wear them but I'm sure as hell it aint as hard as boot camp. I know jrotc is important but I think that only Marines should be aloud to wear them, unit patches or not. In 5 weeks I'll be seeing if I can earn them myself.

IYAOYAS!

Thread Information