Beheading of Nick Berg
Create Post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Thumbs down Beheading of Nick Berg

http://nerdfish.org/iraq2vediom.wmv

Go there and watch it if you have the stomach to do so. I was told to watch this by my MI and SMI today in MCJROTC. Gunny said he wanted me to know what kind of sick sick mother suckers I and my good friends were about to be up against. Especially as an infantry Marine. I feel that everyone of you POOLee's needs to watch this. This really ****ed me off. Poor bastard didn't even know what was going to happen.

Everyone at school talked about it today and a kid in my German class said that the US Government is behind it all, trying to make the US citizens want to stay in Iraq because they'll all be mad. I told him to go screw himself. Damn hippie. Then a kid in the halls told me and my good friend Terry (who is going Navy :lick: ) that he thought it was funny. We threw the kid down the rest of the stairs during lunch and called him a Communist. The security guard looked the other way and laughed (former US Army Ranger).

There is some sick stuff out there and some stupid people. I'm a little ****ed off right now and ready to kick some ass. All I want is my M-16a4 and a ticket to Iraq. 28 June isn't close enough!

Pull all our people out of irag and then bond the place

I'm not into snuff films so I won't be watching it.

Its time, we pressed the release trigger on the nuke.

Those chicken shI(T) Mother(F)uckers...

seeley
    wont let me view it

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You need Windows Media Player to view it.

I just watched the video................s*it.......what fvckin pvssies......they are sooooo brave.............hiding behind the rags.................such a brave offensive...........Nick is with God now.........we gotta wipe them fvckin s*itheads of the face of the earth........that was not revenge....just typical al-qaeda tactics

Registered User Free Member 2ndplacesucks's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    devildog it did not work for me but try this one

http://bms.sceneoracle.com/iraq.wmv

this is unedited in Open Squad Bay

it has been said befor pull out and nuke the fu(kers

Lake0300
    Guest Free Member
    No no no.

Read the open squad bay. Very valid points have been made on this situation. If we pull out now, its a victory for them. Every towelhead that side of the Atlantic'll strap a bomb to their chest and come huntin for us.

Bomb them? Oh hell yes. If you're paying attention to the news, we bombed a Mosque today hunting for Al'Saddr. Can I get an OORAH Marines? 'Bout damn time.

I'm with Seeley, wheres my rifle? No.. on second thought.. wheres my Ka-Bar? Eye for an eye mother****er. -Lake

Registered User Free Member stalkmaster's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I just watched it and God bless him and his family, I still have my little bag of toys from the old days and I gotta tell ya Id like to wrap one them around that SON OF A - ITCH's throat like a hog to slaughter. This is gettin nuts and we better wake up cause the only way to deal with animals like that is extermination and all the peace activists out there better remember these guys don't care.....PERIOD Seeley its alright to be GUNG Ho but remember
    this for real and talking about is different than actually seein and
    livin it....

Semper FI

Registered User Free Member CPLRapoza's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Here's my plan for these dirty little B@$t@rd$. After we find them, build a pit about 20 by 20 foot by 15 feet deep. Then we put in a bunch of pigs that haven't eaten in a couple days. Put these rag heads in there and let there devil take care of them. Video tape it and broadcast it with the Slogan "you kill us and we will bypass Allah and send you straight to hell." If that don't put fear into their eyes I have no idea what will.

Registered User Free Member 1recon's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I think that we should forget the politics of all of this and just do the job that needs to be done. I can't stand it when we just let things like this happen. Why isn't the world outraged at these guys for killing a civilian? We should just bomb them to hell and then send in the grunts to get rid of any of the terrorists that are left in retaliation (sp?). I wish I didn't have to go to college so I could get over there and fight for my country.

I just saw the video and as everyone else in here I am highly P***ED OFF! If those bas*ards think we are going home now, they got another thing commin. In one year or less they're gonna have alot of P***ED OFF Marines looking for their A** and I know da** well I'll be emptying my magezine on them.

Patrick-

Hey Marines and Poolees, remember that THIS is why we are in Iraq. THIS is why all soldiers alike risk their lives every day. Remember Nick Berg every time the Leftist media comes out with a new story denouncing our role as peace-keepers and above all else, ass-kickers. The media should be covering its head in shame, airing all those "abuse photos" provoking this horsesh!t. So what, some poor Arabic bastard god his feelings hurt. WE ARE AT WAR. PEOPLE GET HURT IN WAR, OTHERWISE WE WOULD BE GOING AROUND PLAYING BADMINTION OR SOMETHING TO SETTLE WMD ISSUES. I agree with 1recon, and say that politics should be put aside and Berg's death avenged. What kind of dickless coward kills a civilian? The kind of dickless bastard with the lowest corner of hell reserved for him for all eternity. I think that there should be some raids knocking in the walls of these damn diaper-headed f(_)cks and just f(_)cking annihalate them. No bombs, just good old fashioned piano wire hits and close quarters combat, letting them know this kind of dirty pool doesn't go unnoticed.

FYI
    For those of us with old snail modems, this is a large file, over 5.3 Megs long. If you just let your WMPlayer buffer the file, it will take forever to view even the beginning. You have an alternative.

You can right click the highlighted link, and choose "Save Target as....". When the dialog box appears, direct which folder to store the file in. It will take awhile to get. My old modem took almost half an hour to download this file.

Re: The Video -
    I have one comment to make on the content. We all know what this video is about.
    My observation: This is the GOAL of RADICAL ISLAM for ALL of us, men, women, and children!
    Think about that!
    I have great rage within.
    That is all I need to say.

Thread Information