Messing with PMO
Create Post
    yellowwing
    Guest Free Member

Messing with PMO

In El Toro my buddy Terry had been busted down to PVT basically for bad attitude and being a sh*t bird. He was assigned as a clerk that sat at the computer reports distribution desk. The thinking was there was no way he could cause trouble there. Yeah right!

An MP drove up to get the PMO's reports one morning. The MP walked up to Terry and asked for their daily report.

"Let me see your ID Card! How do I know your really from the Provost Marshals Office?" Terry could see the MP cruiser from where he was sitting, the MP had the proper uniform, badge and patrol belt.

The MP got really upset, "Let me talk to your NCO!" Terry said "Sure", and got his Sergeant. The Sgt was a short timer with about a week left before his EAS. What the MP didn't know was that the Sgt was Terry's roommate and best friend!

20 minutes later the MP finally got his reports. 2 hours later, Terry was reassigned to driving a swab and bucket!

The best one I've heard was about a 3rd shift SNCO. His lads were complaining that the 'beer park' was always closed after they got off work. So the SSgt organized a BBQ and beer bash one Friday after midnight.

Sure enough the MPs showed up at 0100 to see what was going on. The SNCO calmly explained the situation and that he was supervising his people. The MP reminded him again that the beer park closed at midnight, as posted.

"Ah yes, but it doesn't say what time it opens!" They got to finish their party.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good one bout the beer park (although i've never heard the term).

My favorite story involves a L/Cpl drawing down on a Lt. Col for not showing his ID. The L/Cpl ended the shift as a Cpl.

Might be a total BS story but it would be nice if true.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    You couldn't have alcohol in the barracks. There were designated picnic tables nearby that you could grill and drink.

I remember one time a Cpl was there playing his electric guitar when the Company Commander was getting off duty. The Captain asked him if he knew any blues tunes. So the Cpl tried his best to imitate BB King. The Captain just shook his head and told him, "Don't quit your day job!"

Thread Information