Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    This complete thread is nothing but BS.

Sgt. Lep: Bring in the Black Choppers.
    Exactly.

It really makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by doc h fmf View Post
    I Have A Question , Why Would Anyone In Their Right Mind Use Drugs Anyway? I Dont Know But I Wouldnt Want To F Up My Body Anyway,

Semper Fi My Brothers And Sisters

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf
    Smoking tobacco is addictive, nicotine is considered a "drug"- stimulant. Alcohol(a depressent) is the most widley abused DRUG in the USMC. I knew more sh** bag drunks than pot heads. And the binge drinking is like a badge of honor with puke and snot scattered everywhere. I knew several Marines and Sailors kicked out for smoking pot. They were good men who you never would have guessed smoked pot. The douchy drunks were allowed to just keep on being douchy drunks. Late to work, hung over, and smelling to high hell. Not to mention the drunk driving, why not just check out your weapon and fire aimlessly into a crowd- same thing.
    I do not condone the use of pot in the service as zero tolerance means a one way ticket out, and does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Maybe the military could revisit that. Are you some terrible horrible person b/c you somked some weed? To me it depends. Some people deserve a second chance, it should be based on their performance and willingness to make ammends.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    Have you ever been Snipe hunting?

We just caught a coupe of the ****birds in my plt smoking that spice crap... it turned out to be laced with meth or some crap. That's what they get for being the wrong to begin with then lying left and right about it.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    Really??

Damm!!!

You gotta watch those Maureen Corpse guys that go to bootcamp at pendleton.

Have you ever been Snipe hunting?
    lmfao.

Just say no.

Thread Information