Platoon 3113 1987 MCRD San Diego
Create Post

Question

I am looking for any Marine who graduated with platoon 3113 MCRD San Diego on 02/12/1988. I am also looking for former marine LCPL Santiago Narvaez 1st Tank Battalion 1st MarDiv 1988-1991.

Quote Originally Posted by JMartinez
    I am looking for any Marine who graduated with platoon 3113 MCRD San Diego on 02/12/1988. I am also looking for former marine LCPL Santiago Narvaez 1st Tank Battalion 1st MarDiv 1988-1991.
    Hello Sgt. Martinez

My name is E. Serrano and I was in PLT 3113, I was a house-mouse. I too have been looking for other former jarheads who served. Whatever info I can provide, just let me know.

Semper Fi,

Serrano

Quote Originally Posted by 323marine
    Hello Sgt. Martinez

My name is E. Serrano and I was in PLT 3113, I was a house-mouse. I too have been looking for other former jarheads who served. Whatever info I can provide, just let me know.

Semper Fi,

Serrano
    Which house mouse were you? Could it be........6'2 245lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal? I dont remember which house mouse was called that, anyhow, I was there, They called me the hillbilly and of course, petroleum. Do any of you remember who I are?

Don't you just miss Sgt Whiston

This is Rogstad from Plt 3113 Kilo Co. How have you been?

i was in 3113

this is tommy dorris ive tried to find some of the platoon also hey guys good to knoww some of us are still up and moving hey e-mail me if u want to longcolt45@hotmail.com cant wait to hear how far everyone went in th crp

I was in plt 3113 CPL Reyes kilo co.whats up guys,email address is martyreyes6@msn.com

Thread Information