...And to keep our honor clean - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Outstanding - that is the only thing that comes to mind. Outstanding.

its the little things like that ......

that make me proud as hell that i didnt join the army , the navy or the air force.......

and Im proud as hell to call myself a Marine

Semper Fi

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Bumping up a Motivating blast from the past for all you new Privates and PFCs!

That is motivating. I'm actually about to go to visit D.C. on April 20th. I go there every year with my parents as a sort of birthday present for myself. I'll definitely make a point to go look at the flagpole and see how it's being maintained these days. I'll take a picture and post it here for all of you.

Semper Fi

Saw it a couple of years ago on very hot humid day in July. Our emblem was polished and shining bright. It made this Gunny very proud to know that our brothers care enough to do this.

Also, the same day I was standing in line to buy some refreshments, and a currently serving Marine (saw my hat) and asked when and where I served. We talked for a little while, he then shook my hand thanked me for my service and parted with a Semper Fi! That meant more to me coming from a fellow Marine then anybody else.

Out-friggin-standing
    Semper Fidelis Brothers

Credits
    Savings
    We are taking the kids up there in the fall. This is a must see for them, teach them a little lesson.

Moto!

Thread Information