One good democrat - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by BigEagle6
    Ya'll listen up. The CLINTON'S run the democratic party...okay?
    They ain't gonna let Kerry or anyone else get into office. Why? Cause then in 2008, Hillary would have to run against the incumbent Prez. Mark my words, if I'm wrong? I'll eat at a greasy spoon......The EAGLE HAS SPOKEN.
    oh I don't know,, I think if she wanted to run she'd run this year,,,, just my opinion......

as for Liebermann,, I think he's a good man but I wonder about his "electibility",,, it took almost 200 years to elect a Catholic to the White House... not sure someone of the Jewish faith would be elected ( and no I am not being anti-Semetic,, just my opinion)

SheWolf, I don't think the fact that he is Jewish has anything to do with his bid for President. He's been tied to Gore, that's enough to do him in.

Originally posted by greensideout
    SheWolf, I don't think the fact that he is Jewish has anything to do with his bid for President. He's been tied to Gore, that's enough to do him in.

you may be right ,, just putting some thoughts out there,, of course I just finished a 12.5 hour shift and I'm beat so........

SheWolf:
    Get some sleep sweetie

Originally posted by usmc4669
    SheWolf:
    Get some sleep sweetie
    thanks,, , gotta do laundry, and other stuff first,,,

a mother's work is never done..............

Gunny
    Loved the Dollar Store/Hillary Book picture. Where did you find it?

I wonder if anyone has clued Herman Munster in on the fact that he is supposed to lose to GW Bush this time. He has to get with the program, or it will blow Hillary's chances in 2008.

Thread Information