Government report
Create Post
    Registered User Free Member Keth's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Post Government report

Hey guys,
    I have a report this semester for government class that is seven pages long. I hate writing but I decided to do it on a topic I like. The history of the Marine Corps. So any books or webpages that you guys know about that could possibly help me out, if you could post them here so I can get started I would really appreciate the help. The report isn't due for a while but I'd rather get started now then wait. Thanks.
    Keth

u'll have the best report topic out of everyone......... and im sure you wont have any problems finding information for your report either........

Keth

Try this site:
    http://www.usmc.mil/
    It is the Official Website for the Marine Corps. In the left hand column, you will see links to various categories. One of them is History and Museums.
    If you don't find what you think you need, do a Google-search for "Marine Corps History", and see what gold you can strike.
    Good luck.

Semper Fi!

dep_baumy
    Guest Free Member
    I wrote my senior paper on the Marine Corps (last year when I was a junior in senior English) if you go to yahoo.com or google.com and just type in "Marine Corps History" or anything Marine Corps it will bring up numerous pages, trust me on this . Also browse the poolee hall, I know many great sites have been posted on here. Good luck!

Registered User Free Member Keth's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Thanks guys, I'll look into those. Unfortunatly between work, an IST pool function, and trying to get a law changed, I don't think I'll have anytime this weekend.
    Keth

FullMetalJacket
    Guest Free Member
    http://www.marineheritage.org/themarines/

Thread Information