Camp Lejeune Justice Act/PAT Act
Create Post

Camp Lejeune Justice Act/PAT Act

Good morning all! I hope this is allowed, and please delete/ask me to delete if not. I've posted just once before searching for a friend my dad had in my childhood during his Marine days.

Like many Marines, we were stationed at Camp Lejeune during the water crisis and I have early memories of it.
    As life would have it, today I'm an adult and a writer. I'm hoping to be able to speak willing Marines/dependents that were also part of the Camp Lejeune crisis, as an independent reporter. While I primarily do business writing now, I've worked as a staff reporter very recently and will supply my credentials if desired.

My interest in this is personal and I don't intend to charge any fee to the Marine-centric publications that I've pitched the story to. I'm donating my time and research fully to the project, in respect to my father and the Marines/families that were affected. The publication, if picked up, will include pertinent information about what the Camp Lejeune justice act means to Marines and their families, and if it is not picked up, I will still post all necessary information to the forum as it emerges. If you haven't heard of H.R. 3967-Honoring our PACT Act, googling will allow a link to congressional pages. I'm blocked from links as I'm new. If you're interested or would like to know more, please reply or send me a message. Thank you!