The Corps gets WOKE - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC 2571 View Post
    Absolutely ridiculous. What if some Marine felt like wearing only skivvies to work?
    These people afraid of their own shadow would probably allow it.

Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Nice, Billy.

Just seen where there will be 10,000 Marines that will not be vaccinated by the deadline. The Corps will not accept any Religious exemptions.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Wtf ?

Now Gen.Baby Einstein Berger wants Exceptionally Talented People Too Skip Boot Camp,and given Rank that meets their Educational Level !!

Jack, I only had a 10th grade education when I went in. So, they gave me a job equal to my educational ability....they made me an 0331. I passed the Infantry test easily....ya'll took it.....you know the one where you drew a line from one corner to the other corner on a square....

Yeah Billy, I was able to pass with one shot in the chest and the other in the head. Y'all had to splatter the shivt out of them. What a waste of shots. Just saying.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    From Turban Wearing Marines,F-En Tranny’ WM’s...IDK what’s in The Commandants DNA but I know what’s in mine 0311 too the Marrow...what a Chitbird General...My right ball is bigger than his Progressive Visionary Brain

Jack, he's nothing but a Dick with arms and legs. Him and Biden probably go down on each other while Pelosi rims 'em with a big strap on dildo belonging to Kamala Harris.....just saying....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yepper sounds about Right Billy,Chit Roll’s Down Hill~~~He’s not Bright enough to come UP with this Horsechit Agenda...He’s somebody’s Puppet ? Check His Bling Out,most of it is from Years of Ki$$ing A$$.Obama and Gen.Millie must Love His Jarhead A$$

Thread Information