The Corps gets WOKE
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is the internal DEATH of the United States Marines and the entire Military...

The commandant is a Traitor and with his vocalized intent to destroy the US Marine Corps he should be tried as a Traitor and drummed out of the Corps. If he is ever in my presence I will turn my back to him as he is simply a piece of shivt.

It's a disgrace, but not a surprise with the way things are going.
    End times.

It says they want Talent. Well Hell, us Nam Grunts had a great Talent. We were the greatest killing machine walking on the Earth. Damn, me and Russ are always trying to figure out which one of us killed the most Gooks. Only thing is neither one of us keep a tally. And we damn sure can't count that high.

Good luck recruiters. I wouldn't serve in this vax mandate, woke military.

Keg, it won't be long before Recruiters will be what the Military represents. Standing there with a full beard wearing a turban whose color matches his mini-skirt and high-heels. To enlist you will be required to have at least 2 semesters of Liberal Arts and be fluent in Chinese and Russian. If you are black you will be automatically qualified for OCS. However, if you are a black transgender you will automatically receive a direct commission. There will not be an Infantry per-say, it will be titled "Special Operational Negotiators". They will be highly trained in computer science, proper use of pronouns, and the art of compassionate deception. On the Range, you have to qualify in high pitch screaming, extended crying, and rock throwing. They will be trained in rapid tampon replacement, time sensitive make-up application, and Enemy Intimacy Procedure.

Like I've always said: When you water down the whiskey you don't get more whiskey you just get more water.

The only way we'll win a war now is by our enemies laughing themselves to death.

Wokeness is the kryptonite of Western society. Putin said something along those lines and sadly he's right.

Nothing but whining, crybaby, entitlement puzzies out there with the government and military handing out the tissues.

Quote Originally Posted by BravoSixActual View Post
    Like I've always said: When you water down the whiskey you don't get more whiskey you just get more water.

The only way we'll win a war now is by our enemies laughing themselves to death.

Wokeness is the kryptonite of Western society. Putin said something along those lines and sadly he's right.

Nothing but whining, crybaby, entitlement puzzies out there with the government and military handing out the tissues.

Perfectly said Brother.

[B]can I get an A M E N !!!![/B]

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Credits
    Savings
    Images

College Boy’s

Gentleman,You have too consider the Source...The Jarhead General has greater Aspirations,He’s not a Visionary as He pretends to be.He’s an Obama Boy Ki$$ A$$ too the Marrow,Him and General Millie know their days are numbered and want too Be Politicians from their respected States.Both these Men hang inside the Beltway DC and Rub elbows with Political Elite’s and in doing such they have become just another Weak P O S that probably Swap Spit with each other in the Swoop Circle ⭕️ called DuPont Circle NW DC

Reminds me of Amos. Sold his men out in a heartbeat.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yepper,Some Jarheads would throw their own Mother under the Bus for a Meritorious Bronze Star

The Marines already have a Turban wearing Lt... Authorized this year...

Attached Images Attached Images

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Uh Oh

Yah know Chesty Puller would put His Boot UP His A$$ and UP the Commandants A$$ !!

Thread Information