This is why Racism is alive and thriving in America.....Read this Bullshet.... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    What our little splib brother doesn't know; I joined the cops when I came home from the Nam so that I could learn all about the blackist so that if/when they wanted to start another riot I would know how they think and organize.

I've met many many panthers over the years who would challenge me and in the end I'd have the entire crowd of blackist laughing at them. I knows how y'all think our little splib brother and if you weren't an 03 you didn't take the same training as us, y'all don't have a chance.

You had the chance to become an American with your MC training; yet it's obvious that you have chosen the dark side with your racism. Remember this, we were here long before you and with your poisonous nature we'll be here long after you're gone. Just saying.

Credits
    Savings
    This boils down to the left don't want anyone killing their "Brown shirts"
    Look whats happening in northern Ca. less than $900 bucks theft they don't press charges! so naturally the major store chains are moving out! That Len is anarchy your mindset is responsible for this kind of thing!.....So what this trial represents is if you shoot our brown shirts you will be prosecuted! typical leftists moves Len! ! !

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    To psychocrats everyone but them is racist.

Dave, they know what they are, believe me, Brother. Thing is, they do not realize just how pathetic and stupid this racial blame game makes them look. I for one, would not want anyone to think I was so weak minded that I can't work, I can't support my family, I can't graduate High School, and I can't quit breaking the law, all because my long ago ancestors were slaves to 3% of the American population. I wouldn't want people to know that I am traumatized by an event that had nothing at all to do with me or my immediate family or friends and happened a couple of hundred years ago.
    But, most of all, I would be damn ashamed to say that all my irresponsibility is the fault of white people who have absolutely no say or any control over what I do or don't do......

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Go back too The Ghetto and Kill a Brutha for His Jordons Brutha Man

Hey Jack, great to see you back. Missed your straight talk.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Happy USMC Birthday Brother belated that it may be,just moved out into the sticks of Oklahoma been very bizzy squaring our New Old place away...etc really like Your new 6 pointed Star logo Russ

Jack, where in hell have you been, Brother??? Glad to see you....

That boy came on here to troll. Good riddance.

As to to original article in The Daily Beast (which nobody freaking reads), all I have say is blah blah blah. More of the same whining crap by some radical Leftist.

These damn people, white, black, whatever, will NEVER be satisfied no matter what happens. All of us patriotic sensible Americans could disappear…and these people would still find something to whine about.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Billy C,been fixing up new old house here in Oklahoma we moved too couple months ago.Moved outta Arizona,I’m a four season kinda guy,the Heat in Arizona was a Bear for our Critters and Us two.I live two hours north of Texas line now...a lot of Trees on our property,and Pattie bought Me a riding lawnmower lol...Hope All is Well Brother?

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Racism

Now back too The Subject,Racism has been here Since the beginning of Time~~~from the Cave Man Days till Now...I’ve heard the Chit All My Life from Blacks Asians Latino’s etc...Ignorance and Self Denial comes in many Costumes...My Grandkids Children will experience it,that’s Why I teach then too Use their Brains and their Fists to Do their Talking for them...as Far as that Ignorant African and what He said to You Billy,maybe the Fool should check His History facts,after All Who Pimped their African A$$e$ Out too Anglo Slave Owners ? It was their African Brother Tribal Chiefs,Yep blame it On the White Man...The Horsechit will Be here longggg after I’m gone and Maggots will be eating on My Dead A$$ Aye Aye Semper Fi that

Credits
    Savings
    Racism has been here Since the beginning of Time~~
    ~from the Cave Man Days till Now...I’ve heard the Chit All My Life from Blacks Asians Latino’s etc.

..Ignorance and Self Denial comes in many Costumes...My Grandkids Children will experience it,that’s Why I teach then too Use their Brains and their Fists to Do their Talking for them...

as Far as that Ignorant African and what He said to You Billy,maybe the Fool should check His History facts,

after All Who Pimped their African A$$e$ Out too Anglo Slave Owners ? It was their African Brother Tribal Chiefs,Yep blame it On the White Man...

The Horsechit will Be here longggg after I’m gone and Maggots will be eating on My Dead A$$ Aye Aye Semper Fi that

Thumbs up on that statement

Ed, don't you remember that we Marines are not racist. The MC taught us to treat everyone like they treated us, like we're all black.

Jack, the 6 pointed star is what Billy made for me, celebrating my time in the Nam.

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Ed, don't you remember that we Marines are not racist. The MC taught us to treat everyone like they treated us, like we're all black.

Jack, the 6 pointed star is what Billy made for me, celebrating my time in the Nam.

Times have changed, Russ.....

Attached Images Attached Images

Now, I never heard that. Just saying.

Thread Information