When will shooting a piece of low life scum be the right thing to do????
Create Post

When will shooting a piece of low life scum be the right thing to do????

Federal marshal indicted on felony murder charge in 2016 death of Black Georgia man shot 59 times

Jeanine Santucci, USA TODAY
    ·3 min read

Two officers — including a U.S. Marshal — were indicted on felony murder charges Tuesday, more than five years after they were involved in the death of a Black college student who was shot 59 times, leaving him with 76 gunshot wounds.
    Jamarion Rashad Robinson, a 26-year-old who had been diagnosed with schizophrenia months before his death, was being served a warrant at his girlfriend's Georgia home for a previous altercation with police during which he allegedly pulled a gun on them and fled. A second warrant involved an incident when his mother called the police because he was found pouring gasoline in her home.
    Eric A. Heinze, a U.S. Marshal and assistant chief inspector with the Southeast Regional Fugitive Task Force, and Kristopher L. Hutchens, a Clayton County officer who was part of the task force during the incident, were indicted on counts of felony murder, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, burglary, making false statements and violation of oath by a public officer.
    - ADVERTISEMENT -

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that neither officer was in custody Tuesday evening.
    The case put a spotlight on the use of federal joint task forces under the Department of Justice and accountability for families. In Robinson's case, the special fugitive task force was staffed by police officers and led by U.S. marshals. Officers present while he was shot were not wearing body cameras, in line with federal policy at the time not to allow task force members to have bodycams.
    USA TODAY Editorial Board: Courts must hold rogue cops accountable everywhere — even at the dentist
    We all have a unique perspective: Sign up for This is America, a weekly take on the news from reporters from a range of back
    Cell phone footage of the Aug. 5, 2016, shooting from outside the building captured about three minutes of gunfire. In the footage, officers can be heard issuing commands to put a gun down.
    A medical examiner's report said Robinson was believed to be shot 59 times, leaving him with 76 bullet wounds, 11Alive reported.
    “Over 90 rounds were fired at my son, flash-bang grenades were thrown at him, landed on him burning him," Robinson's mother, Monteria Robinson, said at a news conference in June 2020. "Somebody walked up the stairs, stood over him, and shot down into his body two more times. After that, he was handcuffed and drug down a flight of stairs."
    Robinson's family has accused the officers involved of using excessive force. In a 2018 lawsuit, his mother claimed law enforcement had been made aware of his mental health condition and was not properly trained on how to handle it in an arrest.
    "I love him, I miss him, and I'm not going to stop fighting. I'm not going to give up. I will continue to be his voice," Monteria Robinson, told 11Alive after the indictment Tuesday.
    Robinson was a college football player at Clark Atlanta University and Tuskegee University, and had no past convictions.

Similar Threads:

Do the math...

A medical examiner's report said Robinson was believed to be shot 59 times, leaving him with 76 bullet wounds...

I'm a Grunt, so what am I missing...???

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxtrotOscar View Post
    Do the math...

A medical examiner's report said Robinson was believed to be shot 59 times, leaving him with 76 bullet wounds...

I'm a Grunt, so what am I missing...???
    [QUOTE=Mongoose;1058073]

Jeanine Santucci, USA TODAY
    Tue, October 26, 2021, 9:53 PM·

3 min read

Indicted on felony murder charge
    of a 2016 death of Blackman
    who had no past convictions.
    and who had been diagnosed with schizophrenia
    months before his death.

26-year-Jamarion Rashad Robinson,
    was being served a warrant at his girlfriend's Georgia home for previous altercation with police -
    during which he allegedly pulled a gun on POLICE and fled.

A second warrant involved an incident when his mother called the police because he was found pouring gasoline in her home.

Two officers — including a U.S. Marshal
    — were indicted on felony murder charges Tuesday,
    more than five years after they were involved in his death
    shooting him 59 times,
    leaving him with 76 gunshot wounds.

Monteria Robinson, told 11Alive after the indictment Tuesday.

The case put a spotlight on the use of
    Federal joint task forces under the Department of Justice and accountability for families.

In Robinson's case, A special fugitive task force was staffed by police officers and led by U.S. Marshal.

Officers present when he was shot were not wearing body cameras, in line with federal policy at the time.

USA TODAY Editorial Board: Courts must hold rogue cops accountable everywhere — even at the dentist

Cell phone footage
    of the Aug. 5, 2016, shooting ----
    from outside the building,
    -captured about three minutes of gunfire. ---
    In the footage,
    Officers can be heard "issuing commands - to put a gun down."

A medical examiner's report said Robinson was believed to be shot 59 times.

Leaving him with 76 bullet wounds,

Monteria Robinson, told ( 11-Alive )
    after the indictment
    “Over 90 rounds were fired at my son,

-flash-bang grenades were thrown at him, landed on him,
    burning him,"
    Robinson's mother, said.

"Somebody walked up the stairs,
    stood over him,
    and shot down into his body two more times.
    After that, he was handcuffed and drug down a flight of stairs."
    Robinsons' mother said.
    Robinson's family has accused the officers involved of using excessive force.

In a 2018 lawsuit,
    his mother claimed law enforcement
    had been made aware of his mental condition
    and they were not properly trained
    on how to handle it in an arrest.

"I love him,
    I miss him,
    and I'm not going to stop fighting.
    I'm not going to give up.
    I will continue to be his voice,"

Credits
    Savings
    I also agree Mike ....
    more holes than rounds striking him-
    efficiency I'd say =

somebody probibly lost count of the shots
    fired ??????

or wasnt up to the mathmatics of the situation......

Exit wounds of course. If one of the officers had been a Marine Grunt, there would have been one in the chest and one in the head.

I just finished reading a book about the Marshalls Service- those guys do not play around when going after someone.

I cannot imagine anyone wanting to be part of law enforcement in this day and age.

Imagine if you will.....a man that(according to the statements), was shot 59 times, leaving 76 bullet wounds....then someone walked up the stairs, stood above him and shot him 2 more times point blank and they determined he needed to be hand cuffed. And yes Mammy will be his voice because she smells all that money to be made.

Credits
    Savings
    Her comments easily explain the young mans problems! IMHO

Yup, she finally figured out that she's sitting on a gold mine - and it ain't located between her legs.

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Yup, she finally figured out that she's sitting on a gold mine - and it ain't located between her legs.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Imagine if you will.....a man that(according to the statements), was shot 59 times, leaving 76 bullet wounds....then someone walked up the stairs, stood above him and shot him 2 more times point blank and they determined he needed to be hand cuffed. And yes Mammy will be his voice because she smells all that money to be made.
    he were a GOOD boy, he ain't did nothin, I doan call no Polices when he were goin burn my house down, them Polices called theyselves, they don killed my boy cause he black, that what, now where be that phone number for them lawyers.....

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Are you kidding William......the ACLU was knocking on her door before the gun smoke cleared at the scene, while she was talking to the NAACP on her phone.

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose View Post

my eyes!!!!

Thread Information