Brother and Hero Remembered
Create Post
    Registered User Free Member XMAN8511's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Brother and Hero Remembered

I would to take the time to Honor and Remember my twin brother and friend former Cpl Maurice "MO" Lett (Oct 4,1968-Feb 11,2004) who served with 3/5 from 1989-1991 Weapons Co. CAAT Plt as a TOW Gunner.

I credit him with pushing me in the right direction by joining the Marine Corps which was unexspected so I figured my life was going no where and I needed a change a since of belonging so I followed him to the Marine Corps. Well he was only able to serve 2 yrs because he bitten by something while over in the Persian Gulf War and he had a bad reaction so it led to his medical discharge.

My brother wasn't perfect but what Marine is. I can't say where I would be today without the Marine Corps. It has been my immediate family through the good and bad times. I just wish my brother could have experinced more with the Marine Corps. I could tell that he missed it all and he would alway's tell me "Man you don't know how lucky you are" I use to think LUCKY?! I mean all of the deployment's and and stress you call me LUCKY!! He then would say you know deep down you love it. Well he was right.

Here is a final salute to you Bro God's Speed Semper Fi!

Rest In Peace....

Sempers,

Roger

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    To Cpl Maurice "MO" Lett
    If the Army and the Navy ever looked on Heaven's scenes,
    they will find the streets are guarded by Unitied States Marines!

I am sorry for your loss Gunny. Semper Fi!

Thread Information