California bans all gas fueled small engines ..lawn mowers, chain saws, ETC.
Create Post

California bans all gas fueled small engines ..lawn mowers, chain saws, ETC.

California law bans small off-road gas engines, including lawnmowers and chainsaws

Asher Notheis
    ·2 min read

In this article:

California took another step toward its goal of ridding the state of all gas-powered engines thanks to a new bill signed by Gov. Gavin Newsom on Saturday.
    The new law will ban the sale of all off-road, gas-powered engines, including generators, lawn equipment, pressure washers, chainsaws, weed trimmers, and even golf carts. Under the new law, these machines must be zero-emissions, meaning they will have to be either battery-powered or plug-in, according to the Los Angeles Times.
    CALIFORNIA FARMS TURN TO DUST AS NEWSOM AND WHITE HOUSE POLICIES WORSEN DROUGHT EFFECTS
    "This is a pretty modest approach to trying to limit the massive amounts of pollution that this equipment emits, not to mention the health impact on the workers who are using it constantly," Marc Berman, the bill's author, told the outlet. "It’s amazing how people react when they learn how much this equipment pollutes, and how much smog forming and climate changing emissions that small off-road engine equipment creates."
    The new law is expected to affect nearly 50,000 small businesses. California's budget includes $30 million to help professional landscapers and gardeners quit using gas-powered equipment, but even then, the budget is still not capable of bearing the full financial burden.
    The National Association of Landscape Professionals also noted how zero-emission commercial equipment is both more expensive and less efficient than gas-powered equipment. A gas-powered riding lawn mower costs between $7,000-$11,000 while the zero-emissions version costs more than twice that amount, according to the outlet.
    The new rule will be implemented by January 2024, or as soon as regulators determine is "feasible," whichever date is later. The California Air Resources Board has already started working on executing the law, which is a lengthy process scheduled to conclude early next year, per the outlet.
    CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER
    Newsom banning futures purchases of gas-powered lawn equipment continues his pursuit of making California run exclusively on green energy. The governor signed an executive order in September 2020 mandating that all of California’s new car sales be zero-emissions models by 2035. The order also requires new bus and truck sales, whenever feasible, to be zero-emissions vehicles by 2045.

Similar Threads:

That man and this country has gone off the edge...

How are all of those poor mexican's going to cut all those lawns now...???

Can't use chainsaws to fight forest fires, no generators to back up hospitals...???

WTF, this nations Electrical grid is not up to powering hundreds of charging stations...

This entire plan is doomed before it starts...

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Simple plan for simple minded "leaders".

Calif. also passed a bill requiring all Schools to provide Tampons and menstrual pads in the girls restrooms, free of charge. Also passed was a bill that requires all students to take classes on Critical Race Theories, in order to Graduate from High School. And, they passed a bill that makes it mandatory that all businesses that sell child toys, to also have an aisle that provides gender neutral toys for little kids that feel like they're the wrong sex. So now in Calif., the state Government tells you what you can't sell and what you can sell. Now, students have to take classes that declare White people as born raciest. The classes portray White people as the reason for all the suffering and oppression of blacks, along with other races. It teaches that the White race should bow down and apologize while making meaningful Reparations. In other words, our 6 year old great grand kids will have to apologize for being born a White Caucasian......

I don't care what they say, I don't like black women.

Nothing they do in California surprises me anymore.

If they could find a way to send every non-liberal white heterosexual male to a concentration camp, they'd do it.

Welcome to the Communist State Of California.

Coming soon to a blue state near you.

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    I don't care what they say, I don't like black women.
    Russ, who in hell do you think your fooling?? You have stated on here before your attraction to black women because they have pubic hair on their heads. Not just that, but aren't you a Spokesman for the Florida NAACP? You also told me you had an Aunt named Jemima. Don't worry Brother....no one condemned Ed for identifying as a black male.

All that may be true Billy, but I still don't like black woman. I have my 2 Indians to ride, often.

Thread Information