San Francisco's brilliant plan to stop "Gun Violence"
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

San Francisco's brilliant plan to stop "Gun Violence"

But San Francisco has a plan.
    Starting in October, they will pay “high risk” people $300 per month not to shoot each other or participate in violent crimes.
    “My desire is to get to them, not to just make an arrest, but to get to them and to try and figure out if they would be willing to work with us on something that is an alternative,” San Francisco Mayor London Breed said at a Violence Prevention Summit. “We can’t just put them in a program without making sure that they have money, without making sure that they have something to take care of themselves,” she added.
    Of course, with San Francisco facing a massive budget crisis, a lot of folks are asking how they plan on funding this program.
    The answer is just as moronic as the program itself.
    Mayor Breed is diverting funds from the city’s law enforcement budget to pay violent thugs $300 a month not to shoot each other.
    It’s not hard to see why people are fleeing California in droves.
    Stay tuned to Conservative Underground News for any updates to this ongoing story.

Similar Threads:

you just can't correct STUPID... it's like a turd... they always seem to float to the surface..... maybe we should have tried this with the gooks, and ragheads as well, pay them not to shoot at us.... no, wait, Biden is already doing that, and they're just using the money to buy more guns and ammo.....

Si vis pacem, para bellum

William, I always thought that the gooks should have paid us not 2 shoot them. Many of us could have become rich. Just saying.

that's true, Russ, but I was TRYING to "stupid think", you know what I mean...

Just when you think these people can't get any more stupid, they always somehow manage to outdo themselves.

Can these politicians get any dumber then this...???

Probably...!!!

I can easily see many of these new "employees" moonlighting on the side. And they're taking the money to fund this stupid program from the cops, we all know that's going to work out real well.

If a movie was made of the actions of the current dem's, no one would watch it because it's simply not believable even for science fiction.

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
      Credits
      Savings
      We could pay Biden not to govern.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC 2571 View Post
      We could pay Biden not to govern.
      Dave, he's doing that for free right now, why pay more.

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
      Credits
      Savings
      Very true, Russ.

Just think, Brothers.....one day they might be paying us not to harm Anti-Americans....

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
      Just think, Brothers.....one day they might be paying us not to harm Anti-Americans....
      Billy, they couldn't pay me enough to do that. I've been a patriot all my life, 2 old to change now.

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
      Billy, they couldn't pay me enough to do that. I've been a patriot all my life, 2 old to change now.
      you, me, and most likely MOST of us on here..... I never could resist having fun, not even if paid not to do so anyway..... besides, Frisco is BROKE, and when they renege on the payoffs, they'll just incite even MORE violence from the chimps....

Thread Information