The Taliban Will Soon Have Complete Control Of Afghanistan Again - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The woke agenda hasn’t came to my wife’s little country school she works at just yet. She and I have talked about it we believe they will 1st start in bigger areas, such as, bigger towns and cities. A lot of parents are fighting back against the woke agenda in these areas which is a sign of hope. One of our local schools (Science Hill) made the national news about rejecting mask mandates. Mostly they were being made fun of because the parents protesting, had misspelled signs, not a great moment. Just glad I don’t live in a big city with all the woke policies.

No worries…when all that stuff breaks down there will be no one to fix them.

The woke who wear masks and take the jab will outlive those still asleep at the wheel of their own brain…..

Not much woke down here in the FREE state of Florida. Kids are all in school with no masks. However, looks like Tampa will be the exception soon.

Thing is.....you have a 99% recovery rate if you catch it. Many people have really mild symptoms, some none at all. But, the MSM makes sure you only hear about those who die with it. You have a lot bigger risk of dying from a car wreck or accident, than with the virus. Just wait until the mid-term election Virus gets here. It will be so bad that the Liberal Government will pass a law that everyone will have to vote by mail in ballots. We know what that means.....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    At least we’re not Australia, I believe there experimenting with Marshall law , testing the waters on kick back from the population. After seeing Australia I do wonder if they’ll try Marshal law in a major US city like Chicago(Chiraq).

Make no mistake- the entire world is watching Australia to see how much they can get away with.

Never give up your guns.

Thread Information