Left Wing Media, at it's best.....
Create Post

Left Wing Media, at it's best.....

In this article:

An Arizona state senator was slammed for saying she likes Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson but she doesn't like "traitors who hate America," two Confederate Generals who quite literally led an army against American troops in the Civil War.
    Wendy Rogers, an Arizona conservative who became a member of the state's 6th district this year, waded into the culture wars over Cleveland's MLB team and the Washington Football Team changing their names, defending the teams' former old racist names of "Indians" and "Redskins," suggesting that they were unfairly canceled just like Lee, Jackson or even Aunt Jemima.
    "I like Indians and I like Redskins. I like Aunt Jemima and I like Uncle Ben. I like Robert E. Lee and I like Stonewall Jackson. I don't like traitors who hate America. Stand up for our culture!" she tweeted Friday.
    - ADVERTISEMENT -

So who's going to tell her she doesn't exactly have her history right? A whole lot of people on social media, that's who.
    "Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson were literally traitors who hated America," the Palmer Report tweeted in response, among others ratio-ing the senator.
    "She likes racial stereotyping and racist traitors who fought the U.S. Is anyone surprised," California congressman Eric Swalwell said in a tweet.
    Rogers' tweet comes after Donald Trump called Cleveland changing its name to the Cleveland Guardians a "disgrace" and that he was now a "FORMER" baseball fan.
    Rogers also, as recently as last month, called for the 2020 Presidential Election to be re-run in Arizona, citing the recent Arizona audits that have been called into question, as well as other conspiracy theories she's shared online.
    Two statues of Robert E. Lee and Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson were taken down in Charlottesville, Virginia, on July 10 after having been erected in the 1920s.
    See some more of the online reaction to Rogers' take below:
    Robert E Lee and Stonewall Jackson were literally traitors who hated America.

Similar Threads:

It's people like the one who wrote this article, that will be the reason for our forth-coming Civil War. These azz-wipes will also be the ones that turns and runs when the Patriots rid our Country of low life Scum. I'm damn tired of panty waist azzholes getting by with anything they want, while real Americans are being censored, fired from their jobs, being labeled radical racist. Just how much of this Shet are we going to let fall on us, before we act instead of talk. Just saying.

Most people aren't taking "action" until it affects them personally.

There are two options for the people who do want to take action-

1- Try and stop the madness yourself, which could lead to arrest and or imprisonment. (How many people lost their jobs or are still in prison just for going to DC to protest on Jan 6?)

2- Try to vote in people who will not listen to the radical minority, no matter how loud they get. With the entire election process compromised at this point, and a presidential election stolen right in front of everybody, who has confidence in this option?

There may well be a civil war, but what it looks like will depend on how many people are actually wiling to put their azzes on the line, and work together.
    DO NOT give up your guns. Go down shooting if necessary.

Credits
    Savings
    I wish Billy Mongoose-
    would post credits to where
    he reads this "FOOLISHNESS"

something tells me all this starts
    on twitter - then handed off to a leftist who posts it onto a blog page of sorts. and the race is on.
    yuck
    yuck

Credits
    Savings
    I mean -
    facebook and twitter

Wendy Rogers, an Arizona conservative who became a member of the state's 6th district this year,

waded into the culture wars over Cleveland's MLB team

and the Washington Football Team changing their names,

defending the teams' former old racist names of "Indians" and "Redskins,"

suggesting that they were unfairly canceled just like Lee, Jackson or even Aunt Jemima.

"I like Indians
    and I like Redskins.
    I like Aunt Jemima
    and I like Uncle Ben.
    I like Robert E. Lee and I like Stonewall Jackson.

I don't like traitors who hate America.

Stand up for our culture!" she tweeted Friday.

Credits
    Savings
    There is a difference -
    to like-
    to understand-
    to appreciate -

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    They change the names of these professional teams in the name of racism. But isn’t it offensive and racist to Native Americans if we do change the names. We were promoting Native Americans by naming these teams after them.

We live in an upside down world. It gets very confusing trying to keep up. Maybe that’s the point.

Quote Originally Posted by etakerns View Post
    They change the names of these professional teams in the name of racism. But isn’t it offensive and racist to Native Americans if we do change the names. We were promoting Native Americans by naming these teams after them.

We live in an upside down world. It gets very confusing trying to keep up. Maybe that’s the point.
    I know, Teams originally took those names to honor the American Indian...
    People just don't use any kind of common sense at all any more...

Here's the truth, Brothers......the radicals say we were hostile, vicious, and racist against the American Indians. They say we killed many of them and stole their land. The American Indians were way more hostile than we ever was. Way before the White Man came into the picture, the poor oppressed Indians, were raiding each others tribes, mutilating and killing the men and taking the Women and Children as slaves. They stole each others land, but, it was an atrocity when we claimed land. Our real History is being covered up in order to blame the White Race for every damn failure in the World.......

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Here's the truth,
    Way before the White Man came into the picture,
    the poor oppressed ..(insert here)* PICK a race
    -
    , were raiding each others tribes,
    mutilating and killing the men
    and taking the Women and Children as slaves.
    They stole each others land,
    They who -..........

http://www.rsdb.org/races

/\ Eyeball that /\ link

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Here's the truth, Brothers...

History is being covered up in order to blame the White Race for every damn failure in the World.......
    6 sides on a dice cube
    /die.
    4 points to a compass on most/
    2 road intersections

Quote Originally Posted by m14ed View Post
    6 sides on a dice cube
    /die.
    4 points to a compass on most/
    2 road intersections
    And it appears, One Way or the Highway

Thread Information