Less White is just Right.......
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Less White is just Right.......

Brothers, we all live in a different World than the one we were born into. We were young and innocent. Our Ancestors before us lived in a different World. They taught us the values that they were taught when they were young and innocent. The sad part is, they were very wrong in their teaching. As a result we were very wrong in our beliefs that we have passed on to our Children. That being said, we have a wonderful opportunity to make amends for our wrong doings. All we have to do is be "Less White". I'm not saying being White is horrible. On the contrary, it has made us Superior. We have never ever had to endure the traumatic hardships and oppression experienced by the black race. The crime is that we, as White Supremacist are the ones responsible for their fall from Grace. Before we forced them to come to America, they were living in a Garden of Eden in Africa. They were surrounded by beautiful jungles filled with an abundance of food. They lived comfortably in very efficient homes filled with loving, happy, and innocent Children. Then we came into their picture perfect life and changed it into a living nightmarish "Hell". What I'm saying Brothers, is let us make amends to our black race. Let us start by identifying ourselves as half Negro. "Less White is Right" will be our Logo. Let us talk Jive instead of the misunderstood English language, which has been dubbed as Racist. Let us eat more Watermelons and Chitlins. Let us call our Women Ho,s and let us start every sentence with Mutha-Fvcher. Let us experience the bliss of robbing a Liquor Store. Let us Pray that by being less White, our Country will heal and obliterate the pain and suffering that has wrecked havoc on the black race. Will we ever be forgiven.....I don't know. But, we can show our sincerity by growing Afro's and abandoning our kids and Ho's. I know that Dave is standing by to take confessions and to pray for your healing.........Thank you Brothers for your understanding and compassion. Together we will create a voice heard around the World proclaiming.... "Black is Back".

Similar Threads:

So, after all of this mindless crap...

How are we going to take back our country...???

[QUOTE=FoxtrotOscar;1057158][SIZE=4][I][B]So, after all of this mindless crap...

How are we going to take back our country...??

"OUR COUNTRY" Mike???? Who, may I ask, is "OUR". Surly you don't mean White people. Say it ain't so, Mike.....say it ain't so. Are you suggesting that White people had a hand in making America Great?? For shame, Mike....for shame. Fact Check on Facebook says black Africans and North American Indians built this Great Country. White people merely sat back and watched. And you know as well as I do that Fact Check is 100% right, 100% of the time. Al Sharpton has many times stated that black slaves built America. And we know that Al would never lie to anyone. What I'm saying is.......we need to be more aware of the real History of America and not solely rely on the words of those Whites who actually lived here during that time and did the work.

[QUOTE=Mongoose;1057159]
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxtrotOscar View Post
    [SIZE=4][I][B]So, after all of this mindless crap...

How are we going to take back our country...??

"OUR COUNTRY" Mike???? Who, may I ask, is "OUR". Surly you don't mean White people. Say it ain't so, Mike.....say it ain't so. Are you suggesting that White people had a hand in making America Great?? For shame, Mike....for shame. Fact Check on Facebook says black Africans and North American Indians built this Great Country. White people merely sat back and watched. And you know as well as I do that Fact Check is 100% right, 100% of the time. Al Sharpton has many times stated that black slaves built America. And we know that Al would never lie to anyone. What I'm saying is.......we need to be more aware of the real History of America and not solely rely on the words of those Whites who actually lived here during that time and did the work.
    So then, how do we take back out country... but along the lines of you post, I be less white/red when the blacks are less black...lol

I consider anyone that opposes Marxism/Communism/Progressives a group of like minded Americans, regardless of color... as "OURS" plural/collective people...

The study of History if it hasn't been over written will show the truth, not turds like Sharpton and other's of that ilk...

Mike, your Whiteness is showing, Brother. Like I said, less White is Right. You realize your comment and description of Brother Al could be interpreted as a "Hate Crime". Black Reverends such as Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have always spoken the absolute truth. "OUR" problem is we have always been indoctrinated by White Supremacy. It will be a beautiful Country if we identify ourselves as half Black. Dave and Russ already have made the transformation. They now identify themselves as ......Amos and Andy. Hang in there Mike, and remember, when you act and feel half black and you raise your right half black arm into the air with a clenched fist, the feeling is very similar to a Orgasm....just saying. To show you my gratitude for your conversion, I'm sending you a family size box of KFC.

I am what i AM...!!!

Mike, no one denies you are what you are. The real issue is....do you really know who you are, Brother. Truth is, most people don't know how many of their Ancestors had sex with Africans, resulting in half black Children. For instance.....the Irish people also had a very hard time fitting in with White Supremacist, when they migrated to America. As a result, the Irish and the blacks formed a intimate bond. They shared the same oppression and violence inflicted on them by the High Born Whites. All this bonding created a multitude of Babies that was half black and half Irish. Statistics prove that people of Irish decent have a very high probability of being at least a quarter black. It's even higher if their Irish last name starts with a "A". History shows many of those Irish born of black genes migrated to the South. Mainly to Memphis Tenn. Where some of them went into Law Enforcement. So what I'm saying is......We all think we know who and what we are, but History proves we probably don't know jack shet about our blood line. Just saying, Brother

It really does not matter, all blood is red...

Pigmentation is due to geographical location...

Mike, if what you say is true, then why was North American Indians different in skin color. Even better, why doesn't a persons skin color change when they change locations geographically? Why aren't their offspring born a different skin color?
    Also, you are right all blood is red. That being said.....remember that the person with red blood is also the person with free will. In other words, we may all have red blood, but that my Brother, is where similarity ends and racism starts. We need to be less White so that we quit offending all other races. Old Top has said the same thing......he told me that being White was not right, but, being less White was absolutely right.

[QUOTE=irpat54;1057160]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post

So then, how do we take back out country... but along the lines of you post, I be less white/red when the blacks are less black...lol
    Pat, blacks do not need to be less black. This isn't about changing perfection. It's about changing our White imperfections. We White people are born racist. This is about changing our evil ways and make reparations to the fully deserving black race. So, our first step is to be less White.

so stay outside and get some SUN...that TAN will be just the ticket to be "less white"....

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    so stay outside and get some SUN...that TAN will be just the ticket to be "less white"....
    That's what I'm doing William. Down here in the Florida sun I'm as dark as any negro. Hell, whenever I run across a white guy any more I axe "How u doin cracker."

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I think someone else had this quote. It may of been on one of these forums, but I will repeat it again.

Black is beautiful
    Tan is grand
    But White is the color of the Big Boss man.

Eric, your application to join "LN Racist Rant" was approved by LN Grand Wizard, Mike. You may now release your White High Born Ego and let it soar to new heights to conquer the "Blackness" of space. You will enjoy the company of like minded radical racist such as Roughneck Russ....Mucho Macho Mike.....Whipper William.....Pat the Puncher.....Michael the Mutilator....and Destroyer Dave. Eric, your official White Supremacist name is Evil Eric.

Thread Information