Nancy Pelosi Directs Capitol Hill Security Police Units to Regional Offices
Create Post

Nancy Pelosi Directs Capitol Hill Security Police Units to Regional Offices

There’s no legislative or constitutional process for a subsidiary federal law enforcement agency to exist. This appears to be a new construction outside the boundaries of the legislative branch, and quasi-constitutional from the framework of the executive branch. Essentially satellite DC police units.

WASHINGTON
    — The U.S. Capitol Police on Tuesday announced that the agency was opening regional field offices in California and Florida to investigate threats to members of Congress in the wake of the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

[…] “At this time, Florida and California are where the majority of our potential threats are,” a department spokesperson said in a statement. “The field offices will be the first for the Department. A regional approach to investigating and prosecuting threats against Members is important, so we will be working closely with the U.S. Attorney’s Offices in those locations.”

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ations-coming/

Similar Threads:

Capitol Police, stay in the Capitol, period.

How can this happen without out a specific legislative act...???

I say no...

Damn.....what happened to the F.B.I........these liberal radical idiots never cease to amaze me. All the problems going on in America and this is the best they can do. We need a States Convention to get rid of all these dumbazzs.....

That sound you hear is the Constitution being run through a shredder.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Actually this is a genius idea by the left. Something I never considered until reading the article. This will be a agency that has ZERO oversight. They will have all the powers of the federal government, and no one to report to if they overstep. It’s unlimited law enforcement power. Wow can’t believe I didn’t think of this. This will give them absolute power to spy ,legally, on Ron Desantis in Florida, and there is nothing he can do about it. And Trump to because he living in Florida. Republicans are gonna have to start thinking outta the box to counteract this move and other moves by the left, pubs only seem to re-act instead of acting.

Their end goal is to change our law enforcement, city cops and state police, from local and state to all federal cops. This is just the 1st step. However, the constitution has a provision for our sheriffs who are by law independently voted in by their respective counties. Of course federal cops will say they have authority over everything. This should not happen.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    If they federalize law enforcement, doesn’t that mean we turning into a dictatorship. I’m thinking of what Mussolini did.

The entire idea is for "Federalization" of Law Enforcement...

That has been the Left's driven goal for several years now...

Depending on your age, either prepare yourself for a civil war, start preparing your children for war, or both. It's only a matter of time.

There's a big storm coming...

when it comes to the abuse of absolute power, there ARE NO "Republicans and Democrats"... only the "elite and the peasants"... POLITICIANS ALL believe that they are the country's "elite" due to being able to "fool the public" into electing them at least once, and have no intention in relinquishing that "elite" status... it is "them against us", and THEY are winning because all the rest of us do is "biotch and moan" instead of kicking the bastards out every election, imposing "term limits" since the ones we elect refuse to do so...

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Thread Information