The right thing to do....Reparations for our Gay Citizens.....
Create Post

The right thing to do....Reparations for our Gay Citizens.....

For those who don't know me. I came out of the closet 10 years ago. That's when I found out I was a Lesbian. As well as several of my Brothers here on LN. Dave is helping me prepare a statement , to be sent to Congress. We all have heard of and support reparations for African Americans. As White Supremacist, we can only imagine the traumatic impact slavery has created on the People of Color living today. You can almost compare it to the Genocide of the Jewish Race in WW2, perpetrated by Germany.
    The same is true in regards to our Gay population of today. I know that you, like me, are heartbroken at the level of abuse our Homosexual and Transgender Citizens are now and have in the past been subjected to. So, that being said, I propose that we rally around a Bill in Congress that would institute Reparations for our Gay Communities Nation wide. I am hoping that High-Born White Americans such as ourselves, will get off of our High White Horse and admit that we are ashamed of all the atrocities we have instituted on our Black Race and Gay Citizens........Dave and I appreciate your support.......

Similar Threads:

Damn, Billy everyone has known that Dave was gay for a long time - but not you. Please, say it ain't true.

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    It's true.

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Damn, Billy everyone has known that Dave was gay for a long time - but not you. Please, say it ain't true.

Attached Images Attached Images

Credits
    Savings
    I always hated that photo.

Well Dave, if it upsets you that much....why in hell did you pose it, Brother????

Credits
    Savings
    I don't have a good answer for that, Billy.

Thread Information