How many Marines are on Leatherneck ??
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How many Marines are on Leatherneck ??

I wonder how many there are who are on L.N..com.. The only ones I see are all Platinum members and very ,very few free members and the platinum members are all mods , super mods and admin.. ..
    I have only seen on other person here that wasn't a platinum member and that was Kegler300..
    Just no disrespect to anyone ,but ain't it a little top heavy LOL..

Similar Threads:

Guess I don't count?

dan,i was thinking the same thing

I'm forgotten already?

The list is long ,but you never see any of them like before .. Like Our Devil Doc's and other that used to be here also like Drifter,GG Young, Zulu 36.Old Top and many more.. Why is that ?? Is it because of some members who were in charged abused there authority are the cost of joining or Not allowing to give information of other web-site would help Men and women and corpsmen to reconnect with with fellow comrades..
    We need to see what is wrong and fix it. Like I said at the beginning is there to many Chiefs ???

Well Bill, let's see here. There is one Admin. and three Mods. When you was a Mod, there was 22 mods. One of the reasons you aren't a Mod anymore is because you abused your authority. You banned people for entertainment. We looked it up and saw where you banned more people than all other mods combined. So, when you was Chief, you got rid of the Indians. By the way, Old Top was on yesterday. As for the others you listed.....who knows why they aren't here anymore? I can name several hundred that no longer come here. Instead of talking SHET, why don't you get on your friends list and contact them and find out why in hell they left without telling you why. I'm just sitting here wondering just how many reasons members might have to quit being active here anymore. So far I'm up to 27. And I'm not even counting because it's really none of our damn business......As for the Rules for members, they are made by the OWNER of this site. Feel free to contact Jerry Shaffer and cry on his shoulder........If that doesn't work Bill, and you can't be Quarterback, you can always take your football and go home......

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Well Bill, let's see here. There is one Admin. and three Mods. When you was a Mod, there was 22 mods. One of the reasons you aren't a Mod anymore is because you abused your authority. You banned people for entertainment. We looked it up and saw where you banned more people than all other mods combined. So, when you was Chief, you got rid of the Indians. By the way, Old Top was on yesterday. As for the others you listed.....who knows why they aren't here anymore? I can name several hundred that no longer come here. Instead of talking SHET, why don't you get on your friends list and contact them and find out why in hell they left without telling you why. I'm just sitting here wondering just how many reasons members might have to quit being active here anymore. So far I'm up to 27. And I'm not even counting because it's really none of our damn business......As for the Rules for members, they are made by the OWNER of this site. Feel free to contact Jerry Shaffer and cry on his shoulder........If that doesn't work Bill, and you can't be Quarterback, you can always take your football and go home......

Just to let you know I wasn't crying on anyone shoulders ,I was asking why none of the old ones aren't on here and as for me kicking anyone off , I have to see that list cause I don't remember any that I kick off and to have abuse my authority of power. Theirs was One person who said he wanted me to remove his music radio at that time and I did.. And then he complained about it .. I don't have any recollection of me kicking anyone off.. But if I did. I would say I'm sorry and if you want to show some figures then you can show where I did all this at...
    And also you could have pm me with it also... If anyone has abused there power I'm sorry but Like I said I don't remember at all.. I do how ever remember rocky was saying I did shet and it was a lie and I didn't and still didn't do all that. I have been a very long follower of Leatherneck.com and if you wish me to remove my self so be it I will...

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Spreading misinformation has become very common nowadays. Many have chosen to go to Facebook. There is nothing to fix. Nothing is broken.
    For years now, when someone is made a mod, platinum membership is automatic. I too recall the long list of banned users by marine1955, it was nine tenths of all banned usernames.
    A pm to Foxtrot Oscar would have gotten him the information he sought.
    Even if society is deeply into false accusations as a way of life, we aren't.

Last edited by USMC 2571; 05-09-21 at 05:29 PM.

There has been a number of others who have not posted anything for 10 years +- logged in lately.

Credits
    Savings
    Yes. The reason a lot are gone is because of Facebook's popularity the last few years. This is confirmed by a mod or two who have firsthand knowledge of this, so it's not speculation.

Credits
    Savings
    Plus, oldtop and zulu36 are on here quite regularly.

But instead of calling the site to task with wrong info, a much better approach would be to pm admin, Foxtrot Oscar .

Dave, Marine 55, like myself, have friends on Facebook that no longer post on Facebook. I have at least 12 friends on Facebook, that are members of LN, but don't post anymore. I also talk by phone with at least 6 others that no longer post on LN. I'm such a useless Moderator, because I'm a Platinum member with 12 years on the books. I should be ashamed that I don't demand all those members that don't post anymore to pm Marine 55 and tell him why they "CHOSE" to spend their time elsewhere. Please don't ban me, Dave, for not invading their privacy.

Credits
    Savings
    I won't. Billy, but from now on....

Just so some will know.....this site started on it's downhill trek when Rocky was the Admin. It had nothing to do with the Moderators. The Moderators had to check with Rocky before they could do any damn thing at all. Rocky lied to the new owner Gary to get the Admin job. He was a phony, a lair, and the worst thing that ever happened to LN. When all us Mods tried to change things, he physically banned us all. It took a while, but we finally got Gary to look at all the evidence of Rocky's treasonous bullshet. Rocky is the one who got rid of Cowboy Up, Morning Zypher, and the War Room. A lot of members quit coming on after all this shet happened. The first time Rocky was Admin. he screwed up this site beyond belief. Before he left, he even banned Shaffer, the Owner. Shaffer even warned Gary not to let Rocky back on.....but Gary was the Boss by then and didn't listen. So what I'm saying is this......before you start pointing fingers, know the facts as they happened. I'm not saying this is the only reason some members are gone. I'm saying this is why some are gone.

Thread Information