Lcpl pay?!?
Create Post

Thread: Lcpl pay?!?

Lcpl pay?!?

I recently picked up E-3 (2 months ago) but I haven't seen a change in my paycheck sizes. Also they always seem to be different amounts fluctuating hundreds of dollars every two weeks. I guess I'm just wondering if that's normal and how much other Lcpls ar making. I do have 10% going to tsp and I'm living in the BEQ. Last paycheck was $685 and today I got $760.

Similar Threads:

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Does your unit admin office say anything about it? Seems unusual for checks to fluctuate like that. Come back and tell us what your unit says.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    And you want to get it squared away as soon as possible. If you end up owing Uncle Sam from overpayments, they will take it back, often in one lump sum. That hasn't changed. I asked my #1 daughter who is an E-7 in the Air Force Reserves and she said she knows it has happened to people in the Air Force. If the AF will do it, you know the Corps will.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Did you get any kind of bonus, some bonuses are payed out over the course of a yr. sometimes over an entire enlistment.

Back in the Day......we started out with a huge paycheck of 34$ every 2 weeks. It was a real challenge to figure out where to spend all that cash.....

Thread Information