"Pussified" is the new Logo for Boot-Camp Recruits graduating at Parris Island . - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    This absolutely resembles our Brother Russ.....

Attached Images Attached Images

By gorge back in boot camp I pulled mess duty for a week and we had to march by the barracks and every day they would holler at us saying hey boys I bet you would like some of this and all we could do is march on... but the one good thing was mess duty at Officer club was great we got the left overs and it was great there .. That was 1973 for me..

Just heard on the news that the Marine Corps will start online Boot-Camp in May. Due to the number of Covid Virus cases being reported at MCRD SD and MCRD Parris Island. Recruits will still be required to wear masks while on their PC. They are also required to take their temperature each morning before going online to hear Revile. They are required to talk on the phone personally with the Senior D.I. once a week.
    God help these young Marines get through this traumatic ritual to become a Man.....

I have come to the conclusion that the high school class of 2022 will be the dumbest HS graduates in the history of the country, they will not have set foot in a real classroom...they will also be responsible for the decline in the future birth rate, "on line sex" does not make babies.... just sayin...

Si vis pacem, para bellum

William, when did graduating High School keep a person from being a Idiot? Just look at Congress......it's full of College Graduates.

Females won the Crucible competition? "The female platoon also "won all the physical events" in the boot camp, with the highest physical and combat fitness test scores throughout, he said."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/female-us...152422516.html

There might just be something 2 this. "Imagine" a new MC with all battalions having Company A standing for the Amazon Company. Of course we all know that when women are close together they all go into the same cycle. They would only attack when they were all on the rag. Devastating, our enemies would all surrender when the smell came close.

Billy, I have always believed that going to college made people stupid.... as you said, congress is a prime example of this theory...

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The US military has been planning on this coed training for long time. They have been slowly conditioning us to this in books, movies ie…. Aliens ,Starship Troopers etc.
    And now here it is. Men slowly being integrated with women in training. Are standards going to drop now to accommodate the training differences in men and women?
    This is going to be interesting.

Thing is Brothers.....with all this equality conversion and Biden opening the Rainbow Door....that is for you naive Marines, letting the transgender and gays back into the Military. Women Marines won't need us anymore. Can't you just see it.....a female recruit hugs her bunk-mate and says....my poor Sweetie, did that mean D.I. pinch your breast? Let me kiss it and make it well. And, we know the rest of the story. Sure hope that doesn't happen to the male recruits......just saying.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    This absolutely resembles our Brother Russ.....
    Billy, I can't help it that I still look so young. My guess is that being so young comes from my eating all that good stuff over all those years. As everyone knows, you don't get old when you're eating at the Y.

Remember these days Russ??

Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Unbelievable, Billy.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC 2571 View Post
    Unbelievable, Billy.
    But so true, Dave......just ask Russ.....

Well, I did wake up with a fat woman one time. I still have no idea how I got there, I believe she got me drunk and raped me. That's my story and I'm sticking 2 it.

Thread Information