How the HelX is everyone today...???
Create Post

How the HelX is everyone today...???

With the news and world completely mad and ugly, I thought I'd just ask how everyone is doing...

Things are not the same anymore...

~FO~

Similar Threads:

Credits
    Savings
    Went to a local mall yesterday, Closed stores Macy's / Sears even the auto tire store!
    Very depressing atmosphere all around!
    Just not a normal thing anymore!
    It so reminds me of Cuba/Venezuela atmosphere?
    This crowd running things remind me so much of the commies who protested in the late sixties early 70's.

Our State is going against all the stupid **** Biden and the Progressives are dealing out. Texas is pretty well back to normal......just waiting for the next dose of fear mongering to take place.

Attached Images Attached Images

I'm holding on to any nuggets of sanity, like the governors of Florida and Texas (and a few others) who are banning vaccine passports in their states, and the governor of Arizona blocking any forthcoming federal gun control measures from being enforced in the state.

The actions of these few make me think there might be hope we can survive this current attack on the Constitution and our way of life.

In the meantime, I continue to prepare for the worst, and make plans to move to one of the southern states as soon as I can.

Well for me,It seems we have a president that's lost his mind and a loony VP who is mad in the head !!!
    And all The democrats with there heads up there azz

holding on by our teeth and praying for the survival of our nation....

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Just about every adult I talk to is in complete denial about the global genocide being waged against us. They ignore history and defend the abusers. They've been victims for so long, they don't even know when they're being attacked.

I believe that i see what's going on pretty accurately, it's all a plan to ramrod the extreme left's wish lists before the next election. Right now it's up to the R's in congress, most of them need to grow a pair - doubtful. No need to get upset, when danger close it's important to keep a clear head. We must prepare ourselves and remember it's not the noise we make that counts, it's the hits that we make.

If they attempt to force us to take a kneeling position, remember to men like us that's a firing position.

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    I believe that i see what's going on pretty accurately, it's all a plan to ramrod the extreme left's wish lists before the next election. Right now it's up to the R's in congress, most of them need to grow a pair - doubtful. No need to get upset, when danger close it's important to keep a clear head. We must prepare ourselves and remember it's not the noise we make that counts, it's the hits that we make.

If they attempt to force us to take a kneeling position, remember to men like us that's a firing position.
    Amen Brother.....it may well be home-coming for us one day ....

Refreshing to hear from you guys. Been around too many who've chosen to just bow down and comply. Men and logic are becoming quite rare it seems. Found this site and I knew I'd find others with grit and backbone. Rock on brothers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Amen Brother.....it may well be home-coming for us one day ....
    It may be brother Billy, I hope not, but we certainly were on the line for much less in the past. One thing we have in our favor is that the MC taught us how to be effect to the extreme while living on nothing. If you remember we totally gorilla'd out the gorilla's boo koo times. If it comes I just hope that I don't really start liking it again so that like before I don't know how to stop.

the "future" is at hand, but it does not look good... the "agenda" of the left is a play by play doctrine of GENOCIDE for conservative whites and blacks... they will not be satisfied with "ruling" us, they want us completely gone from the "utopia of misery" they intend to create...

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Thread Information