For Shame.....White Supremist causing PTSD on black staffers in Congress - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Attached Images Attached Images

Bill, you and Dave have just illustrated your total contempt for BLM. Dave laughing at the thought of a Christmas song called black Christmas. You showing a White Santa wanting his White azz kissed. I am not saying ya'll are unfixable. There is a new program, supported by the Demos and the NAACP, called......"Black Like Me". It involves a White racist being painted black and placed in a black family in Chicago's south side. To graduate, you have to live 2 weeks without robbing a liquor store, without taking dope, not getting shot, not screwing every black ho you see, and not being brutalized by the Police. If you graduate you are once again a White person. If you fail, it's because you were born to be black and therefore you stay black.

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I can give it a try, Billy.

if you want to be white, all you need to do is make it to 18, graduate from high school, not have a baby, baby momma, or baby daddy, get a JOB, stay off drugs and out of jail, don't collect welfare and don't automatically run at the sight of a police vehicle or a cop, and not have a police record.... do that, and you will be white by default....

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    if you want to be white, all you need to do is make it to 18, graduate from high school, not have a baby, baby momma, or baby daddy, get a JOB, stay off drugs and out of jail, don't collect welfare and don't automatically run at the sight of a police vehicle or a cop, and not have a police record.... do that, and you will be white by default....

Damn William....that sounds like something David Duke would say. A friend of mine wanted me to ask you what kind of Club you belong to down in the Bayou? Do they dress up like Ghosts? You ain't like a Grand Dragon.....are ya?????

not me, Billy, that's a big "no no" for Marines and cops... but we ARE allowed to be like "Dirty Harry" and "hate everyone the same"....

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Al Sharpton can kiss my ass..

Bill, your post caught me by surprise, Brother. I didn't know you had a thing for Sharpton. I damn sure wouldn't want that sub-human kissing me anywhere. Especially on an intimate place like my Booty. Just wondering......do you dress up like Santa and holler "Hole, Hole, Hole" when Al is kissing your azz?????? Asking for a friend, Brother....

This Is me and I loved being Santa Claus for over 25 years and if I could do it again I would..No Santa doesn't say Hole Hole Hole he says now ***** ***** ***** and that's for Harries cause that's how she worked her way up from where she was to now,, I her she has her knee pads for sale on Ebay...

Attached Images Attached Images

Needed to remove it..

It's okay. We all know how Harris got to where the is.

Thread Information