Movie: A few good men....... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Not too realistic. Lol

Ya'll are ill informed....to say the least.Lt. Cruz bossing a Female Lt. is not, I repeat, out of the ordinary. No Mission is impossible for Cruz......just saying....

I beat 5 courts-martials when I was in. I'm not saying that I wasn't guilty, but the guy prosecuting me was a X Marine that went to the dark side in the af.

That af JAG officer kept saying that I had a bad attitude, so I just stared at him till he apologized and he told the court that he made a mistake in prosecuting me.

sometimes, to their own dismay, HOLLYWIERD gets it right, or at least comes close...

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Remember when Clint Eastward directed his film about Iwo Jima? He caught a lot of flack from the NAACP and other black organizations for not having any black Marines in the film. Holy Shet.......racism galore. But, they were very silent when it was pointed out that there was no black Grunts in the Corps at that time. There was a few at Iwo, but all they did was unload ships........of course, in our new History books it will say Amos and Andy led the assault on Iwo.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I think the trial takes place in the States, not Gitmo. But other than some of the movie rivalry element, I think Marine JAG officers would have been the defense attorneys as well as a potential civilian or two (if the defendants or their families could afford them). My guess is a real CM of this nature would have taken place at Camp Lejuene as that would probably have been the home base of the Marine unit at Gitmo when the murder took place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Remember when Clint Eastward directed his film about Iwo Jima? He caught a lot of flack from the NAACP and other black organizations for not having any black Marines in the film. Holy Shet.......racism galore. But, they were very silent when it was pointed out that there was no black Grunts in the Corps at that time. There was a few at Iwo, but all they did was unload ships........of course, in our new History books it will say Amos and Andy led the assault on Iwo.
    hell, Billy, they'll finally reveal the absolute truth that it was black members of BLM that actually raised the flag on Iwo, not 5 white Marines and an Indian Marine....

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Thread Information