Get rid of the Marine Corps, says DOD Advisior ......not fit to fight.... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    got to agree with Billy on this one... and don't forget Russ, I live in "swamp country"... unlike sunny Florida, where you have the everglades, here, the whole damn state is a swamp....

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I actually didn't mind the swamps, at least we didn't have to drink the water there; of course next to the paddies in the Nam it would have been a much higher quality. And y'all need to remember, as a grunt it's part of my MOS and my very being to bittch at everything.

In the Police Academy when I got home, my best friend was another Marine from the 9th Regiment. When they'd be PTing us and everybody was moaning and groaning my friend would look back at me with a big ****t-eatting grin because to us that PTing was nothing.

When I was at Pendleton we stayed in the "huts" and I thought they were quite nice as we all had one of those private rooms with room service and a bar in the center. The sunglasses though were overrated being military grade. I especially enjoyed those walks in the park going up that Mt. MF'r (I'll never understand why they called it that). I also enjoyed the weekend cookouts and the beach parties at that quaint little town of Oceanside with all the friendly folks there.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by m14ed View Post

I hate to break bubbles Billy
    I think it was

President Trumans WIFE
    Elinore

who made that "QUOTE"

^ I lied *

Sorry Mongoose -
    in my haste i err -d

she was Franklin D. Roosevelts
    wife

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    soz' least i fixed it

Quote Originally Posted by m14ed View Post
    ^ I lied *

Sorry Mongoose -
    in my haste i err -d

she was Franklin D. Roosevelts
    wife

soz' least i fixed it
    TOOK ya long enough, Ed... ANOTHER of Eleanor's quotes about the Corps, and Marines in general:

“The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!”

Attached Images Attached Images

It was Eleanor Roosevelt who made the "oversexed" comment.

Don't pay much attention to MacGregor. He's a publicity wh*re who likes to shoot his mouth off. There'd be a sh*tstorm of public outrage if anybody seriously attempted to disband the Corps...and it would be a career-ender for any politician who supported it.

The Corps is still the relevant force of readiness, with self-sustaining MEUs afloat in every ocean and available for immediate combat or rescue operations anywhere.

F*ck that idiot.

I believe the Marines should all get back to the US and defend us from the United Nations force that is coming to take the 2nd amendment away from us.

MacGregor is trying to "justify" the Army's "Delta Farce" as the country's premiere "force in readiness"... unfortunately, as they showed in Mogadishu, they "aren't ready to be Marines" yet.... Not to take anything away from their performance there, but the Marine force that preceded them in that hellhole had NO trouble with the warlords... it was not until the MC pulled out and the DF took over that the trouble started... shows the POWER of "combined arms" (and the REPUTATION of the USMC)...The "Delta Force" proved to be "too lightweight" to be America's "Force In Readiness"....

Moxee, if the UN proves to be stupid enough to send a force to the US under whatever pretext, it will surely be "game on" and "open season" on BLUE HELMETS, NO LIMIT, and NO LICENSE REQUIRED...

Last edited by oldtop; 11-20-20 at 08:38 AM.

Number one....there are enough Armed Veterans and gun owners just in Texas to Whoop the U.N.'s Azz. They are the most over rated Military force ever created. Daughters of the American Revolution could out fight 'em.

Attached Images Attached Images

but Billy, they are "real good" at passing out bottled water in "rear echelon" areas....

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC 2571 View Post
    What could we expect from a Army guy? ARMY="Ain't Ready to be A Marine Yet"
    This is probably the best thing I've heard in the last six months. One of my classmates said their uncle joined the Army instead of the Marines because he thought it was too hard.

[QUOTE]oldtop:::Moxee, if the UN proves to be stupid enough to send a force to the US under whatever pretext, it will surely be "game on" and "open season" on BLUE HELMETS, NO LIMIT, and NO LICENSE REQUIRED...

I agree, but the democrats have nothing, and they are only 20% of America, and this is the only way they (demos) can have there war, because Americans will not put a beed on other Americans.

Last edited by MOXEE; 11-19-20 at 03:55 PM. Reason: i cant type worth a ****

[QUOTE=MOXEE;1054645]
    oldtop:::Moxee, if the UN proves to be stupid enough to send a force to the US under whatever pretext, it will surely be "game on" and "open season" on BLUE HELMETS, NO LIMIT, and NO LICENSE REQUIRED...

I agree, but the democrats have nothing, and they are only 20% of America, and this is the only way they (demos) can have there war, because Americans will not put a beed on other Americans.
    I'm not too sure about that one, ANTIFA and BLM have certainly shown no restraint when it comes to killing, or trying to kill other Americans that refuse to follow their "doctrine"... and I have none when it comes o the protection of myself, my friends, or family.....

Well said and Posted William; I agree with you; particularly your last sentence..

ORDO AD CHAO

Thread Information