Create Post

Thread: 228

228 years..... that is how long it took before the crooked politicians (which have ALWAYS been amongst us) managed to negate the "electoral college" system.... a system designed, and put in place by the founders to limit, or at least reduce the possibility of a large group of "dumbed down" voters to elect a complete IDIOT to the Presidency of the United States.... I guess that the system was generally able to handle the "dumbed down", but when stacked up against abject and complete STUPIDITY, combined with desire for POWER, it failed because of the OLDEST subterfuge imaginable, the old "STUFF THE BALLOT BOX" trick... aided by "never Trumpers" in the poll centers, Post Office, and on the streets, the "democratic machine" seized the day by using fear of "The VIRUS" to flood the nation with millions of unrequested mail in ballots, harvested them, marked them for Biden/Harris and hand delivered them to their cohorts for post marks and counting..... the way I see it, there is only one way to have a true reflection of the people's choice for this election... a "Do Over"... no matter how the courts decide, there is going to be discord over the current goat rope, soo.... a "DO OVER"... WITHOUT those oh so convenient mail in ballots.... a "by the numbers" election, with electronic voting machines, monitored, certified, and checked for accuracy.... the ONLY mail in ballots accepted will be from active duty military stationed overseas or out of their home state... no others need apply.... for convenience, "mobile polls" will be set up in nursing homes for the infirm to vote, a vote which must be cast by the resident, unassisted, unless the assistance is from a member of the immediate family, ID REQUIRED by EVERY VOTER, ..... the process could take DAYS.... SO WHAT, when done, WE WILL KNOW FOR SURE WHO WON, and be able to gauge just how many "voting irregularities" managed to get through the system first time around... and we will know just WHO was responsible for the wholesale fraud that was committed in this election... as well as what to do about it..... JMHO...

Last edited by oldtop; 11-10-20 at 09:42 AM.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

I concur...

Absolutely Brother....

I agree; if they can count chads; they damn sure could do a do over!

ORDO AD CHAO

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    and we will know just WHO was responsible for the wholesale fraud that was committed in this election... as well as what to do about it..... JMHO...
    And anyone that is caught should be tried, convicted, and jailed for treason.

Quote Originally Posted by Cpl Keller View Post
    And anyone that is caught should be tried, convicted, and jailed for treason.
    unfortunately, even if convicted, they would not meet the criteria for a charge of treason. Election or voter fraud, or both even, however, a good attorney might be able to make a case for SEDITION... and no, I do not want to feed, clothe, house, and probably educate any such person for the rest of my days with taxes.... execute the fool and remove him from the DNA pool....

Credits
    Savings

T
    hey would not meet the criteria for a charge of treason.

Election or voter fraud,
    or both even,

a good attorney might be able to make a case for SEDITION...

and no, I do not want to feed,
    clothe,
    house,
    and probably educate any such person for the rest of my days with taxes....

( execute the fool & and remove him from the DNA pool) *
    * ^ has a nice ring to it...

IF - we had the mind to-
    We
    could consider ourselves
    "progressives" and call/consider that
    Late term abortions - carried to the
    N th degree ?

Quote Originally Posted by m14ed View Post
    * ^ has a nice ring to it...

IF - we had the mind to-
    We
    could consider ourselves
    "progressives" and call/consider that
    Late term abortions - carried to the
    N th degree ?
    works for me, Ed... there are PLENTY of those type of "late term abortions" that should be considered.....

works for me, Ed... there are PLENTY of those type of "late term abortions" that should be considered.....
    William, what about some of the after-birth that manages to survive??? You know like Pelosi, Schumer, and Biden...

EXACTLY the type I was thinking of, brother Billy....

Thread Information