Where in Hell, do we draw the line? This is not the Corps we knew and Honored...
Create Post

Where in Hell, do we draw the line? This is not the Corps we knew and Honored...

WASHINGTON — The commanding general of the Marine Corps Forces in Europe and Africa was relieved of command on Monday while he is under investigation for allegedly using a racial slur.
    The force's commandant, Gen. David H. Berger, relieved Maj. Gen. Stephen M. Neary as commander in Europe and Africa “due to a loss of trust and confidence in his ability to serve in command," according to a statement from the Marine Corps.
    The loss of trust and confidence was because of Neary’s alleged use of a racial slur that denigrates Black people several weeks ago, according to two U.S. military officials.
    A group of Marines was listening to loud rap music during outdoor training over the summer, said the officials, when Neary made a comment about the music and used the N-word in front of the group. One U.S. military official said he did not direct the word at anyone, but rather used it when talking about the music and questioning the use of the term in the music.
    The investigation was first reported by Stars and Stripes.
    Neary assumed his duties as commander on July 8. Col. James T. Iulo will serve as the acting commander until a replacement is found.
    Neary did not immediately respond to a request for comment. A spokesperson for the Marine Corps in Europe and Africa referred NBC News to the Marine Corps statement.

Similar Threads:

These days any slip of the tongue by a person of authority or renown overheard in public with regard to race is enough to ruin their life, no matter what the context.

He should have just called them splibs, a word we used to use and the blacks had no problem with that.

want to make them freak out, start a SLM... for "splib lives matter"... want to bet they'll STILL call you "RACIST"...

Si vis pacem, para bellum

So the "safe-room for bad words that trigger snowflakes" mentality has infested our beloved Corps. It truly is the end of the USMC as we know it.

instead of punishing him, Trump should make him COMMANDANT, but not until AFTER the election, of course.....

Credits
    Savings
    When i waza boot -

Wondered why they called
    Spades , e-tools

Quote Originally Posted by m14ed View Post
    When i waza boot -

Wondered why they called
    Spades , e-tools

I always wondered that too.....hell e-tools ain't black.

Credits
    Savings
    ^ Mongoosed ,

ya al' got any that CHICKEN from
    POPEYES ?????

Ed, I'll TRADE ya two "Popeyes" for one "Extra Crispy Kentucky Fried" anytime....

Have y'all done forgot about Church's Chicken. They used to be all over the hood. I especially like their livers.

can't find many "Churches Chicken joints" around anymore.... quality went away when Popeyes bought them out...

William, you have to understand that Russ spent his best years in the Projects. Hell, that's where he got the nick-name, #1. Them darkies never messed with Russ, because he always carried a trunk full of Church's Chicken and Watermelons. Them black Ho's was always telling Russ...You sweet Cracker, I'll fvck you long time for a Melon and a bucket of Church's Chicken.

Thread Information