No room for flopping Tits in the Army......
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

No room for flopping Tits in the Army......

Combat Support: The Army Looks to Field Better Sports Bras

Master Sergeant Jessica Alicea-Cavezza conducts a Jumpmaster Pre-Inspection on Capt. Sara Roger prior to an airborne operation at Camp Mackall, North Carolina March 25, 2019. (U.S. Army/K. Kassens)

19 Oct 2020
    Stars and Stripes

The Army is surveying female soldiers to help pick the best sports bras on the market for a standard issue item, as the service seeks to field equipment better designed for women.
    "As an increasing number of female Soldiers assume combat roles, the emphasis on the acquisition of female specific [issued clothing and gear] and [personal protective equipment] is becoming greater," the Army personnel division's Uniform Policy Branch said in a message earlier this month.

No VA Loan Limits in 2020 Check Eligibility

It urged wide distribution of an online survey to female soldiers. Their feedback will help officials choose the "best performing commercial-off-the-shelf" product and identify any needed improvements to the undergarments it makes available to troops and trainees, it said.
    Women have been issued athletic bras ahead of deployments in the past. But earlier this year the Army Uniform Board called on the service to prioritize research into improving the quality and functionality of athletic bras issued to women in basic training or preparing to deploy.
    It was among several recommendations aimed at improving gear for women. These include a physical fitness uniform for pregnant soldiers and the Hot Weather Combat Uniform-Female as an optional uniform.
    Advertisement
    The Army also has several programs to improve body armor for women, including helmets to fit hair buns, bomb suits to fit men and women with smaller builds and improved devices for urinating while in the field, USA Today reported last week.
    An earlier attempt to field an official sports bra yielded an item that wasn't suitable for all body types, the Army said in late 2018.
    The new survey, which is being conducted by the CCDC Solider Center, can be found here. Responses must be completed by Oct. 30.

Related Topics

Similar Threads:

trying to make it more difficult for those male soldiers to get into that tittie bank......

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I wonder if they're also looking for the best tampons.

The ladies are having their fun jumping out of planes, being action-girls like the chicks in the movies...

The fun stops when the shooting starts. The fun stops when you've been in the bush three months and you've lost 30-pounds, your teeth are loose and the only bath you had was in a brown river two weeks ago.

Not much fun humping 80-pounds of gear--your own and squad organics--for miles over rough terrain at night and in all kinds of weather, thinking every time you put your boot down your leg might get blown off...or any turn up ahead might lead into an ambush.

Ain't all it's cracked up to be, ladies...but we might have to have another war for the lesson to sink in. In the meantime enjoy the custom-made underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by BravoSixActual View Post
    The ladies are having their fun jumping out of planes, being action-girls like the chicks in the movies...

The fun stops when the shooting starts. The fun stops when you've been in the bush three months and you've lost 30-pounds, your teeth are loose and the only bath you had was in a brown river two weeks ago.

Not much fun humping 80-pounds of gear--your own and squad organics--for miles over rough terrain at night and in all kinds of weather, thinking every time you put your boot down your leg might get blown off...or any turn up ahead might lead into an ambush.

Ain't all it's cracked up to be, ladies...but we might have to have another war for the lesson to sink in. In the meantime enjoy the custom-made underwear.
    by and large, your post is right... BUT... I always have to remind of the FEW really bad-azzed females that served with the VC.... one was so good, she was sent out to try to collect the bounty on Carlos Hathcock.... she didn't quite make it , but she WAS good, and was VERY DEADLY.... still, you are mostly right, and with the few exceptions, the "progressives, cutsey-cutsey girls, and the ones that want to prove they are as good as any man".. will fall by the wayside, but the ones that stick, you can rest assured WILL be "bad-azzed", and do not mess with them when their PMS is building..... JMHO, of course....

I want to see the Sports Bra made to hold these....

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    by and large, your post is right... BUT... I always have to remind of the FEW really bad-azzed females that served with the VC.... one was so good, she was sent out to try to collect the bounty on Carlos Hathcock.... she didn't quite make it , but she WAS good, and was VERY DEADLY.... still, you are mostly right, and with the few exceptions, the "progressives, cutsey-cutsey girls, and the ones that want to prove they are as good as any man".. will fall by the wayside, but the ones that stick, you can rest assured WILL be "bad-azzed", and do not mess with them when their PMS is building..... JMHO, of course....

That's true, Top. There are female warriors who will pack the gear. If they can meet or exceed the same requirements of their combat MOSs that men have to achieve--without watering down those requirements--more power to them.

Women warriors have proven themselves in support arms, flying combat missions in fixed wing and rotor. The toughest ones are proving themselves in ground combat training pipelines.

So I amend what I've written above. There are exceptions, as you point out. And to be fair, when the SHTF and you find yourself up hell creek, you're not going to give a damn who comes to help you get the heck out of it.

well said...

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoSixActual View Post

Women warriors have proven themselves in support arms,
    flying combat missions in fixed wing and rotor.

The toughest ones are proving themselves in ground combat training pipelines.

So I amend what I've written above. There are exceptions, as you point out. And to be fair, when the SHTF and you find yourself up hell creek, you're not going to give a damn who comes to help you get the heck out of it.
    Seems nowdayz -
    the NEWgeneration wants it to be
    "Everybody" getz a trophy

next "shooting war" Ed, "every BODY will get a Trophy"... it's called a "grave marker"....

I don't know about ya'll, but, in Nam we always carried as little as possible. Mostly water and ammo.

Credits
    Savings
    Yesterday, 04:19 PM #6
    Mongoose

Drool * just now stopping-

All the girls in my HS graduating class
    could pitch in and the total wouldn't
    be as much as that young woman is
    SHOWING

MONGOOSE !!!!!!

Let me indulge here I think there's plenty of room in all Braches of service as I see...The bigger the better !!!

Credits
    Savings
    "TITS"

IF WE DON'T MENTION

"NIPPLES"
    The whole conversation will be

POINTLESS

Credits
    Savings
    https://pagesix.com/wp-content/uploa...2&h=213&crop=1

^The young'un gets the point.

Three most popular points of