Say Good-by to our Beloved Corps...... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    that would give a whole new meaning to "FIREWATCH" for sure...

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I think you guys know how co-ed military training goes. Guys in one squadbay, gals in another. That is how it worked when my #1 daughter went to Air Force basic. She did not like the process and would have much preferred to have just done basic in a female only flight (platoon). There was too much distraction with boys and girls mixed together during the training day.

I'm just wondering....will the D.I.'s still be able to use their wide variety of pronouns to describe boots, where they're from, what they look like, what they act like, what their Mothers represent, etc..............we know they have a way with words.

everything will need to be reversed, you know, call the men girls, and the women boys, along with the associated adjectives.....

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    everything will need to be reversed, you know, call the men girls, and the women boys, along with the associated adjectives.....
    William, that won't work with the dykes. They'll just eat it up.

along with a rug or two.... and don't forget the she-he's, they'll gobble a peppermint stick or two...

One thing about it, Brothers, with all those Females around they will have to come up with something besides "Busting Balls". On second thoughts, I've met a few male Marines that didn't have any balls.

Just Like Elton John said ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu 36 View Post
    I think you guys know how co-ed military training goes. Guys in one squadbay, gals in another. That is how it worked when my #1 daughter went to Air Force basic. She did not like the process and would have much preferred to have just done basic in a female only flight (platoon). There was too much distraction with boys and girls mixed together during the training day.

It lends itself to sexual tension, favoritism and all kinds of drama that has no place in a military unit. I'm all for female warriors flying helos, gunships, fixed-wing etc., but put them in the field, in combat, alongside males...and unless they are the kind of women who could care less about men...and who can rip phone books apart...forget it.

Thread Information