A Crucial Function of Women, open for Debate.......
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A Crucial Function of Women, open for Debate.......

Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion's anthem dedicated to lubricated vaginas, "WAP," is being celebrated for its sex positivity and open discussion of a crucial bodily function.
    But some are concerned that a "wet a-- p----" might be bad for your health.
    "My only real concern is that the women involved — who apparently require a 'bucket and a mop' — get the medical care they require," the conservative talk-show host Ben Shapiro wrote on Twitter. "My doctor wife's differential diagnosis: bacterial vaginosis, yeast infection, or trichomonis." (Trichomonas is an infection caused by a parasite called trichomonas vaginalis.)
    But OB-GYNs and sexual-health researchers are firing back, saying lubricated vaginas are perfectly healthy.
    'It's normal—important even—for women to have a WAP'

Crystal Cox/Business Insider
    Dr. Daniel Grossman, an OB-GYN and researcher focused on abortion and contraception at the University of California at San Francisco, expressed his support for the song on Twitter.
    "In my medical opinion, it's normal—important even—for women to have a WAP," Grossman wrote. "Vaginal lubrication is common & orgasm experience depends on the individual. We should not shame women who have WAP."
    Vaginal lubrication is important for sexual function, as it can make sex more comfortable and enjoyable. Sex without lubrication can cause vaginal irritation, pain, and damage to the vaginal lining.
    "Certainly, as a gynecologist, we all know that vaginal lubrication is a good and healthy thing," Dr. Lauren Streicher, the medical director of the Northwestern Medicine Center for Sexual Medicine and Menopause, told Vulture. "It means your body is responding in the way it's supposed to be responding."
    Dr. Jennifer Gunter, an OB-GYN, tweeted that having a lubricated vagina is so key for healthy sex that she wished she could write a prescription for it.

Similar Threads:

Where are you #1.......

WOW That's some good stuff,and I like the lubrication..

Bill, I love to get hold of one of those unbelievably nasty ones. I like to pull the scabs off with my teeth and let the puss run. You talk about lubrication........not to mention the pleasure of it smelling like a box of 3 day old dead shrimp infested with maggots. It makes my old body feel like it's 21 again.......just saying....

two more minutes of "drip" and I can get an OIL CHANGE for my truck...

Si vis pacem, para bellum

"Dr. Jennifer Gunter, an OB-GYN, tweeted that having a lubricated vagina is so key for healthy sex that she wished she could write a prescription for it."

As a lifetime student and connoisseur of the vagina, I totally agree with the good Doctor Jennifer. I certainly would have agreed to become her prescription to help her woman patients learn how to manufacture WAP on their own. Of course, most women from my experience became wet simply by being in my presence. Others became wet soon after they realized what was about to happen to them.

Those few of us that spent our lifetimes dedicated to helping others produce WAP naturally have long lists of thankful ladies that forever remember us. Besides, WAP tastes good. Just saying.

feels good too!!!!

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post

anthem dedicated to lubricated vaginas,

"WAP," is being celebrated for its sex positivity
    and open discussion of a crucial bodily function.

But some are concerned that a
    "wet a-- p----"
    might be bad for your health.

"My only real concern is that the women involved
    — who apparently require a 'bucket and a mop'
    — get the medical care they require,"
    Ben Shapiro wrote on Twitter. "

My doctor wife's differential diagnosis:
    bacterial vaginosis,
    yeast infection,
    or trichomonis."
    (Trichomonas is an infection caused by a parasite called trichomonas vaginalis.)

But OB-GYNs and sexual-health researchers are firing back, saying lubricated vaginas are perfectly healthy.

'It's normal—important even—for women to have a WAP'

Crystal Cox/Business Insider
    Dr. Daniel Grossman, an OB-GYN and researcher focused on abortion and contraception at the University of California at San Francisco, expressed his support for the song on Twitter.
    "In my medical opinion, it's normal—important even—for women to have a WAP," Grossman wrote. "Vaginal lubrication is common & orgasm experience depends on the individual. We should not shame women who have WAP."
    Vaginal lubrication is important for sexual function, as it can make sex more comfortable and enjoyable.

Sex without lubrication can cause vaginal irritation, pain, and damage to the vaginal lining.
    "Certainly, as a gynecologist, we all know that vaginal lubrication is a good and healthy thing,"
    having a lubricated vagina is so key for healthy sex
    that she wished she could write a prescription for it.

Right click to see full picture

a good - WET -Healthy Beaver,
    is a lot like a watermellon - isn't it ?

I mean -
    all at the same time -
    you can -
    1. eat it
    2. drink it
    3 wash your face and hands
    with/in it

Credits
    Savings

shown here for the
    "computer challanged"

I myself have always been partial to Wap's with a yeast infection. It kinda grows on ya. Marine Grunts have always endorsed Wap's with underlying conditions. Having a beard is a plus, when the slime from a Wap dries, you can still smell it for several days. For Grunts that have a flair for living on the edge......I recommend chowing down on Wap's during their menstrual cycle......You start by pulling out the blood-clot infested Tampax with your teeth. The rest is like riding a roller coaster, the thrill gets better and better......just saying....

Credits
    Savings
    Beaver -
    Cameltoe-
    MooseKnuckle-
    slit -
    tuna taco-
    gash -

Can you add to the list ?

Quote Originally Posted by m14ed View Post
    Beaver -
    Cameltoe-