Looking for my old buddy, James P. Marcyoniak. Artillery Scout .F.O.
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for my old buddy, James P. Marcyoniak. Artillery Scout .F.O.

We served together in Alpha Bttry 1/12 at K-bay HI and did a wes-pac deployment, till 1984-5, last i saw him he was headed to Lejuene to join the ANGLICO company there. He had just Re-enlisted for his second tour and had married a girl from the Philippines.

Similar Threads:

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    James, just found him on Together We Served, left a message for him to check this site, and your post, and another message saying that he can also email me for your information. Let me know if you two connect.

Thank you, I found him on FB of all places. It's been 35 years or so since we were in Hi. so long over due to connect. Thank you again. I didn't know about that Together We Served site. I will have to check it out. Semper Fi.

not sure how this works here - on most forums I think it's a thread lock since the business of the OP is complete.

Thank you, I found him on FB of all places. It's been 35 years or so since we were in Hi. so long over due to connect. Thank you again. I didn't know about that Together We Served site. I will have to check it out. Semper Fi.

Quote Originally Posted by haseeb View Post
    haseeb, we don't put up with lunatic tactics here. We don't know if you made a mistake or you're just a liberal democrat.......or maybe everyone from New York, Alaska is just a dumbazz. Either way, don't copy and paste another members post, like it was your own. Long time members are the only ones allowed to be stupid on LN. Just a simple warning My Lady........

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    haseeb, we don't put up with lunatic tactics here. We don't know if you made a mistake or you're just a liberal democrat.......or maybe everyone from New York, Alaska is just a dumbazz. Either way, don't copy and paste another members post, like it was your own. Long time members are the only ones allowed to be stupid on LN. Just a simple warning My Lady........
    Just a spammer who joined to post their home page website in their profile so the bots see it.

I know Dan....I was just trying to be funny.......

Quote Originally Posted by ulrickaka View Post
    struggling with the high demand of the teachers? Do you need to write several essays? We are here to provide you with 100% assistance and the best essay ...
    Spam alert!

Russ, I sentenced him to the "Spam Disintegration Unit".

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Just a spammer who joined to post their home page website in their profile so the bots see it.
    I know Dan....

I was just trying to be funny.......

SPAM !!!!!

Love fried Spam & Eggs

Russ, I sentenced him to the "Spam Disintegration Unit".
    Good call brother. Trying to sell a bunch of Marines essay assistance, like any Marines could write.

Russ, would you write her a love letter.....

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	45733560_172694787010844_1077800774253150208_n.jpg‎
Views:	543
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	33974  

I already have, now she wants to meet me. I simply signed it "your friend advanced"

P.S. Do y'all think she'd smother me?

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    P.S. Do y'all think she'd smother me?
    Probably, but that's not a bad way to go out...

Thread Information