Female Grunt Officers......Yea or Nay.... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    WOW, Billy, I never thought about it that way...
    giphy.jpg

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Just close Your Eyes,theres plenty Queers in the modern day grunt company...that will give You a hand Honking your Horn that aren’t riding the cotton pony lol

Jack, I'm a Grunt.....I pull them bloody Tampax out with my teeth, lick off the blood clots and chew 'em up......

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I believe You Grunt now your transfered too H & S Company lol

Hey Mongoose, what "bush" was you in. How will this play out when you have female platoon and company commanders who get pregnant and cannot fulfil their duties for a year. And then those that develop camps once a month and cannot go to the field, PT, or hikes. This PC is ruining our Corps.

SgtMaj, our Billy spent a lot of time in the "curly bush" if you know what I mean, he and Russ were having contests to see how many babysans they could leave behind when they rotated.... both did well, but Russ was #1, just sayin.... you could not find a couple of nastier or more loyal grunts to cover your 6.....

Si vis pacem, para bellum

You've got that right William, but what's a Marine visiting a foreign land supposed to do? When in Rome do as the Romans do as they say. No betel nut for me, only babysons. 5 Dollair 2 boo koo, 2 dollair.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Never did a Slant, round Eye’s for myself thats why I did doughnut Dollies...one quick question are they using Optics now in Boot Camp instead of Iron sights ?

I got to go to China Beach once Jack, hell, those ladies were 2 boo koo for this young grunt fresh out of the bush. I think they were racist toward us Marines that hadn't showered in the last 3-4 weeks. I guess they didn't know what they were missing.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    LOL...three of Em where from my hometown,Col Robertson kinda got A$$hurt that they paid attention too Me instead of him lol

The only thing that should let them is, They would service the men in the front line and that's OK for me..
    LOL

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Assume the position Grab them Ankles ‘cause your Butter Bar is gonna Stick You with the Green Weenie Hell some may even enJoy it !! For that Meritorious John Wayne Medal lol

They now use optics for the most part. The targets on all ranges have been changed, and a new scoring formula is being used. The firing lines are still on the 200,300, and 500. No other services uses all three, I am told, and according who work at the ranges. At Lejeune; there is a great Sniper range of 1,000 yards; it is to me very appropriately named after Carlos Hathcock. I was invited to attend the dedication, when it opened; and I did. Great Experience! I do wish that they would do something for John Roland Burke Carlo's spotter or a while; who bought the farm in NAM.

I just read that the shooting high score has been broken 248/250; and the DI's were on his ass for dropping two points'''the prefect" score

ORDO AD CHAO

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Very Interesting...Thank’s Marine

Yes but only as cheerleaders

Thread Information