Sick of it...
Create Post

Thread: Sick of it...

Sick of it...

I agree! I don’t know who wrote this but SOMEONE FINALLY put into words what I’ve been thinking and I couldn't agree more!

I’m sick of covid-19.
    I’m sick of black vs. white.
    I’m sick of Democrats vs. Republicans.
    I’m sick of gay vs. straight.
    I’m REALLY sick of the media.
    I’m sick of the language being used and plastered all over the media...
    I’m sick of no one being allowed to think what they want & feel what they do without offending someone.
    I am sick of the people who are out there jumping on the bandwagon to protest just to cause mass confusion and more hatred and to riot, loot, and destroy...
    I am sick of blaming the world for the sins of a few.

We’re one race—the human race. WE ALL MATTER!!

You want to support President Trump? You do it! It’s your choice.
    You want to support Biden? Fine... also your choice!
    You want to believe in God? Okay, believe in God.
    You want to believe in magical creatures that fly around & sprinkle fairy dust to make life better? Awesome... you do it!!

BUT how about being mature enough to be able to deal with the fact that everyone doesn’t have the same exact mind-set as you. Having our own minds is what makes us all individuals and beautiful. If you can’t handle that fact....I’m sorry!! I don’t have to agree with everything you believe in.

So be a decent human being.

Similar Threads:

Yes, every "hot topic" is a means to divide people, and the biased media is 100% guilty of facilitating these divisions. Not to mention the current culture of taking offense to everything and anything.

Having a different opinion now automatically makes you "the enemy", no matter what the topic is.

But to me the worst aspect of modern times is this culture of "guilty before we even know all the facts" mob mentality. A 90 second YouTube clip that doesn't even show an entire incident is enough for people to automatically make a judgement. Hell, just an accusation in some instances is enough to ruin a person's life.

I'm trying to figure out when it started going wrong.

it all started going wrong just about the time you were being born... LBJ got that ball rolling quite nicely...

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    it all started going wrong just about the time you were being born... LBJ got that ball rolling quite nicely...
    That seems to be the consensus from people who think things have been going downhill for quite some time. I'm inclined to believe it.

Great post Foxtrot. I have several people I will share it with.

spot on the mark, but with a lot of these people, it's like trying to make friends with a rabid dog...

I'm totally in agreement FO... BUT... I'm also extremely sick and tired of STUPIDITY... and I'd like to know exactly WHAT the people of Minnesota were thinking (?) when they sent that complete idiot Omar to congress????? NOW she wants to "completely dismantle not just the POLICE, but also America's entire political and economic system", all of this while providing "free housing for all", as well as a nice income for all as well.... where the hell does she think this is all going to come from??? Ali Baba and his 40 thieves will provide??? or will we each get a "money tree" that produces on demand???? Just when you think you "have heard it all when it comes to stupid" (think Maxine Waters) the democrats come up with a raise on that bet (think AOC) and then up it again with this dummy..... time to go back to requiring some kind of IQ test, as well as proof of citizenship to allow someone to register to vote, the direction of this country should NOT be set or controlled by the mentally incompetent.....

Do you all remember this one - "Hey, hey, LBF, how many kids did you kill today?"

The wonderful slogans of our youth. My old T-shirt that I bought at the wall back in 86 said "We were Winning when I left."

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Do you all remember this one - "Hey, hey, LBJ, how many kids did you kill today?"

The wonderful slogans of our youth. My old T-shirt that I bought at the wall back in 86 said "We were Winning when I left."
    fixed it for you Russ, at least that's how I remember it.... didn't hear it until "after the fact" though, it started while I was in country, and LBJ was gone by the time I got back to the world....

Me as well William, I came back to the world in mid Feb 69 with Nixon. That's when I heard it.

What ****es me off is that cron-kike said the war was lost, right after we kicked a bunch of asss at Hue. Hell, we went up against a force 4 x's our number and killed half of them. Bunch of commie's preaching to their choir.

Cronkite, "the most honest reporter in the US" gave the "anti-Vietnam" types a huge boost when he made that statement, just days after Westy said "we see the light at the end of the tunnel"... both were complete a$$es that knew not of what they spoke... Westmoreland completely ignored both past performances of the VC during any and all "mutual holiday stand-downs", and, most importantly, the intel reports that showed that the VC started the build up for TET way back in September of 1997, if not sooner... TET may have been a "surprise" for MACV brass and the "news media" (most of whom never left the Saigon bars, where they got their "news stories", but it cane to no surprise to most of the grunt troops that had to do the fighting... TET 68 TOTALLY DESTROYED the VC as a fighting force, and the war was taken over by Hanoi, with combat troops then provided courtesy of the NVA... Cronkite just ran his mouth singing praises to chicken little and looking to get his sorry a$$ out of the combat zone ASAP... I just missed TET, in fact, I was home on 10 days "return to the world leave" when it started... just about all I saw on TV during that time was the college pukes protesting, burning their draft cards, their bras, and carrying their "hell no, I won't go" signs... as far as I was concerned, they should ALL have been gathered up and dropped off in the ARIZONA to sing about "brotherly love, sex, drugs, rock-n-roll" and find out just how far singing koombya would have gotten them with the gooks.... todays college pukes are even MORE indoctrinated and dumbed down than their grandparents were during the 60's... the way things are shaping up, WE just might have to "gear our old a$$es up" and revive our RVN learned skills right here at home if this country is going to survive .... we sure can't depend on today's WIMPS to do it... just sayin....

I agree, same same water buffalo

Thread Information