Gutting the Corps... W T F . . .
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I think CMC needs to have their head examined... who is this Commandant, a leftist jack-wagon? what the fetch is wrong with his head... good grief... he has to be a fairy...

Well hell....everything else is turning into shet. This old Country will never again, be what it was in our era.

WTF is he a moron

15 man squad is twice the size of our squads in the Nam and we did pretty good. No more tanks and loosing 3 battalions of grunts, WTF does he think the MC is anyway. If things get bad in the future you can send in all the rockets and drones, but it still will take boots on the ground to neutralize the survivors of the enemy. And no one does that job better than us (past tense). The MC world turned upside down. Just saying.

IMO the CMC and his staff should be keel hauled. The son of a Bytch is no fvcking good. If he has his way the Corps will be no longer. Whether he likes it or not; he should leave the Corps alone, and he should be fired by Trump.

ThisSOB is not a Marine! He's a piece of shivt.

ORDO AD CHAO

Loosing respect for the CMC. So many changes, not needed. We will need Marines on the ground, tanks, etc......and not women (sorry) Fighting Men/Marines...the Few.
    Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    CMC is a Pencil Whipper !! Dont give a F**K how many ribbons he’s wearing,The General forgot what brought his young A$$ here too begin with,Blood Sweat and Tears.F**King College Boy that should get His Officer head outta his A$$

I couldn't have said it better myself... spot on... FistFu68

This is the problem that i see, since early 2000 the Marine Corps has suffered an identity crisis. We have been trying to be the Army for the last 20+ years and where everyone is trying the combined arms approach there is nothing different the Marine Corps brings to the table.

To look at it through open eyes we dont offer anything different. We have our own Bias as we were Marines and we like to pretend like we are the best... Are we? I struggle with this a lot lately other than being able to deploy to an area for 30-60 days without congressional approval what different do we bring to the table? Take bias out of the equation what is it we really do differently?

I will agree at different echelons we offer a bit more at the NCO, SNCO levels as we can soemtimes be individuals capable of a higher level of thought but is that onesies and twosies or is that the norm? I dont necessarily see that as the norm. There is a stark contrast between each generation, an area where I do slightly agree with Berger is this next major war is going to be a cyber one, it may require some tanks and infantry but the Army has tank regiments not Battalions. Going back to what our roots are we secure the land and the Army comes in and holds the land that is the delineation of tasks.

I am not sure how the Corps of the future is going to look but I think it is vastly different from the conventional wars you all have fought.

The issue I have with all this is they are cutting from the enlisted corps (2000 +) to fill up the Officer Corps (150) the numbers are disproportional especially for people who do relatively nothing and bring very little to the table when you think about it.

The enlisted corps is really now quite educated from the days when you could enlist with just a GED, and the enlisted cats are the ones who are going to make stuff happen. Not the people who are around to just say yes and take credit for what happened.

I still wholeheartedly love the Marine Corps thats why I continue to re-enlist, but I do not pretend like the Marine Corps can not be ran more efficiently or pretend it is the end all be all solution to our problems.

Quote Originally Posted by MunkyVsRobot View Post
    I still wholeheartedly love the Marine Corps thats why I continue to re-enlist, but I do not pretend like the Marine Corps can not be ran more efficiently or pretend it is the end all be all solution to our problems.
    while you make some interesting point, I disagree with the fundamentals of you argument.
    1) Wars, will never be that different until they go to complete robotic infantrymen.
    2) we don't "pretend" anything at all, we are the best! hands down no competition..
    3) things can be run more efficiently without sacrificing Tanks Bat., and Air-wings and Grunt units... we need an infantryman for CMC...
    4) all through history, the Marine Corps has had it's own, better and more nasty, that's what made us and make us the best of the best...

if we have to take Islands away from the Chinese, that war will be no different than Korea as far as Chinese tactics, their strategy is human wave after human wave to this day, they have never changed it...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    When 1 million of those Commie F**K’s come outta the Woodwork on that Fancy high tech A O in the Pacific you’ll wish every Grunt Company had 10 M-1 Tanks attached too them...Do Not Confuse an Education with Intelligence !!

Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    When 1 million of those Commie F**K’s come outta the Woodwork on that Fancy high tech A O in the Pacific you’ll wish every Grunt Company had 10 M-1 Tanks attached too them...Do Not Confuse an Education with Intelligence !!
    spot on

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Only good Commie is a Dead Commie

Don’t get me wrong Marine im all for technology for you young bucks and buck’eets in the crotch now,but these Chinese Commie F**Ks are a whole different ball game than the Raghead F**Ks youve been dealing with.High tech and Shear Firepower on the deck with their A$$e$ and with Gods help,’cause we as a nation are definitely gonna need it !!

Thread Information