Everyone needs to read this...... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu 36 View Post
    The Dome of the Rock would have to be destroyed a little more surgically because it is located very close to Jewish and Christian holy places. Not to mention in the middle of Jerusalem. A team of SEALS or Delta could get in and wire the place to blow and reduce collateral friendly damage to a minimum and still leave nothing useful of that mosque.

The most important parts of Mecca and Medina could be taken out by 2,000lb GPS bombs. The Kabbala absolutely must go. There are a few other places that need to go as well in Iraq and Iran (mostly Shia places).
    I'm thinking that one of those MOAB's used for taking out "hardened bunkers" would work on the "Dome of the Rock" just fine without much if any "collateral damage", it would penetrate deep enough before going off that the structures above would "implode" and collapse in on itself... as for the rest, who cares about the "collateral damage" the more, the merrier....

as for the Russkies, those folks have made it known for a long, long time that they could care less about UN or WORLD condemnation or opinion, when it comes to anyone messing with them, their motto is "Mess with the Best, Die like the rest"... and their actions surely speak louder than words...

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Sneak into Mecca on Ramadan with a Mini Nuke strapped in between My Legs and Vaporize the whole Area...I’ll be waiting for You Guys @ them Pearly Gates Aye Aye Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    Sneak into Mecca on Ramadan with a Mini Nuke strapped in between My Legs and Vaporize the whole Area...I’ll be waiting for You Guys @ them Pearly Gates Aye Aye Semper Fi
    Ramadan is not the best time to do that. The Haj is the best. Ramadan is mostly celebrated wherever a Muslim lives, but the Haj brings millions to Mecca, particularly to gather around the Kabbala. Poof.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Great Sgt then You can strap one on your A$$ too and Lite their Muzzy A$$e$ UP

Neither one of you would have to be sacrificed, that's why we have the Sexy goat A-Bomb as in post #7

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Still walking Point

I’ll leave Sarge in the rear w/the Beer as I’m in the middle of all those Satanic Muzzy F**Ks as I’m singing the 23rd Psalm and GO OUT with a BIG BOOM

Jack, you went through the 3rd herd at PI right after me, so you should remember that we're spose to let them die for their beliefs, and we're supposed to live with ours so we can handle this shivt here at home.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    That’s the Highlander Viking Blood that Flows in my Veins Russ my Brother...I’d love busting down a case of Beer with Chesty Puller and Davy Crockett,if I Wack a Muzzy Faggot or Politician here in LaLa land...I go too Leavenworth...I’m still too pretty to go to the Big House LOL

and too young to be blowing yourself up, Jack.... the real solution is to use one of those "neutron bombs" developed during the Reagan administration... kills people, but leaves structures intact and usable, no residual radiation either, so we could move right in after the muzzies were vaporized...

Yeah William, but if they're anything like the gooks they'll be shivting and ****sing themselves and making all kinds of other messes. I guess we'd have to capture a bunch of muslims and make them do the cleanup. We can then always pop them later, after they dig a ditch.

Russ, I'm all for treating them just like we treated the Japanese on Peleliu, Iwo Jima and Okinawa during WWII... take no prisoners, kill them all and let their Allah sort them out...

And I'm all for nailing them to a post, cutting their bellies open and wrapping their intestines around their neck.....right after I gouge out their eyes and scalp 'em....

-you got a little Comanche, Sioux or Apache in you Billy??? Or is it that you just don't LIKE those people???

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    Russ, I'm all for treating them just like we treated the Japanese on Peleliu, Iwo Jima and Okinawa during WWII... take no prisoners, kill them all and let their Allah sort them out...
    William, you forgot the Nam. We didn't take any prisoners there either, at least the Marine grunt units I was around.

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    William, you forgot the Nam. We didn't take any prisoners there either, at least the Marine grunt units I was around.
    true, the only gooks I ever saw were either ARVINS running away, or wearing black pajamas and were dead... didn't start to see many NVA regulars until near the end of my tour, and they had been wasted too.....

Thread Information